Free chat.

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by makfer, Apr 24, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. makfer

makfer Forum Apprentice

Hi.

Maybe it is not just me, who have problem with the chat. In my country have this if u use the chat mostly its lead to chat bann. 'provocation'
    So maybe i am not the only one who think we need a mutch more free chat. Only before we open it we agree some agreement to using it for our consent and we can be real pirates on the sea too, we can talk and enjoy the chat like in the first years of the game. It was soo mutch 10years before.
    And the company can save the time from the Chat admininstration. And will been more time for more problems. or maybe keep the clanfinder chat.

2. -Mr.Eyüp-

-Mr.Eyüp- Active Author

*Edit*

Last edited by moderator: Apr 24, 2022
  3. makfer

makfer Forum Apprentice

Yep, this is why we need free chat. No admin no problem if you didnt wanna join you can not go in ther.

4. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

if you would like to make a complaint regarding any of our moderators please contact Support.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.