FREEDOM

Discussion in 'Help' started by ᴙзνλήĢз【JKT48】, Mar 17, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i have question about freedom event today
    why in this event i don't see lvl 2 selsword in black market and new market, that not availabel in this event?
    i just see lvl 1 on new market, and that price is same with lvl 2 look at that picture
    http://prntscr.com/myyxsx
    idk i think its wrong

Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
  2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

We are unable to help you in this case without your Server and User ID, please reply back before the end of the Event.

Swift

3. 329/38022478
    i other server and other player problem is same bro

4. Swift

Ahoy,

Having reviewed your account this item is not purchasable because you already have the Level 2 Commonwealth Sellsword for a number of days on your account. In order to see the Level 2 Commonwealth Sellsword in the Black Market, you are required to have 0 Days of this Crew Member.

Has your query been answered?

Swift

5. in other freedom event i have lvl 2 sellsword, and i can buy it again in black market
    and problem is same in my little ship http://prntscr.com/mz2129
    lvl 1 and that price is same with lvl 2
    and in the my big ship only have 4 days
    just in this freedom event i can't buy it if i have lvl 2 sellsword, but in other time freedom i can buy it

Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
  6. Swift

Ahoy,

The issue with the Level 1 Sellsword being displayed on the in-game Shop instead of the Level 2 Sellsword shall be reported, thank you.

Swift

7. GloriousNoR

GloriousNoR Forum Apprentice

Not visible for me either, thought i bought the right one, but it was only the lvl 1, which kind of is a rip-off. I don't have it for any days either.

id 74/13105392

8. Swift

Ahoy,

I have also forwarded this for you.

Swift

9. i hope it can normal again, we can buy again lvl 2 sellsword
    thanks and close

10. Swift

Ahoy,

As requested: