Freezing when trying to look at guild relations

Discussion in 'Help' started by Elvis123, Jun 12, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elvis123

Elvis123 Forum Apprentice

Hi,

I am not sure if anyone else is having the same issue, but when I try to view the guild relations tab on the water, my seafight freezes. The relations do not load up and I am unable to move unless I refresh the browser. Is this an issue with anyone else which can be fixed? Thank you for the help in advance.

SatanicDreamz

2. .Kenze.

.Kenze. Old Hand

Have same problems.Game freezes,screen blurs,cant see under "capture",cant move ship, etc..(let me guess) support?:D

3. tigermoth1037

tigermoth1037 Padavan

i've had this sometimes. but instead of freezing i get "connection lost" and i have to f5 to get the game back up

4. .Kenze.

.Kenze. Old Hand

Even hours after,I still cant see log for capture.Hmmmm...Logged in/out/f5 ect.

5. .Kenze.

.Kenze. Old Hand

Strange!After post here it works.Loool.

6. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Are you still having this issue?

Tex

7. .Kenze.

.Kenze. Old Hand

No not at the moment.Just short after,I wrote here ,it suddenly worked.I will look if it still works the days to come. :)

8. Elvis123

Hi, no it still hasn't for me, still have to refresh as it freezes everything. Sorry for saying late just looked on forum pages now :p

9. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

If you could please provide us with you player ID# and server that you play on we will look into this for you.

Tex

10. Elvis123

Hi Tex, my player id is 39/41844730 and the server is England 1 (MS6 i think it is). Thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.