Frostbite Design / Next Event

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Rabbid, Jun 19, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

Pleaseee bring back frostbite design during next event. I've wanted this design since my old ship had it in 2011 and I missed it when it came back.

[​IMG]

2. Xenoverse

Xenoverse Padavan

it was actually in a Black market some events ago, I had the chance to get it, idk if they'll bring it back soon for others to get :/

Rabbid likes this.
  3. KillaBeee

KillaBeee Forum Apprentice

On discord there is a suggestion section for skins to be added to black market, you can suggest it there.

4. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

as stated by your fellow pirate there is a suggestion section and #design_wishlist on our Official Discord Server where players can share their ideas/suggestion for the upcoming ship designs and many more!

For more information regarding discord and how to join the server can be found here ->
    Seafight Discord

Rymar

Rabbid likes this.
  5. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

ah yes I see, only problem is it gets downvoted to hell by people who already have it. seems to be the same with all of the designs on there. Just hope it comes back for next event, kinda goes with event theme. Ice in sunshine / frostbite. ;p

Xenoverse likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.