Feedback Frozen Wrath

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rymar, Nov 30, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Figurehead in the Market? Where is it?

Could someone tell me where this NPC is found? I didn't see its location mentioned in the FAQs (but I may have missed it). Thank you.

Abyssal Scout:

• Depending on how much damage you inflict you are rewarded with Gingerbread and Pearls, Crowns or Orichalkum

Last edited by moderator: Dec 16, 2022
    -PUSAT- likes this.
  2. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

My apologies. I found the answer myself. I couldn't find it because I already have it. Duh!:rolleyes:

3. abah2

abah2 Active Author

D,
    The Scout is in Atlantis.

The*Defiant likes this.
  4. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Pro

I got a question maybe i missed it, what ammo do you use on Lucky dragon Cataclysmic Corsair and that floating fruit bowl of a ship?

The*Defiant likes this.
  5. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Thanks mate! I thought it might be. Much appreciated!:)

6. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

You and I think alike, mate! I knew in past years they had specific ammo for each of these NPCs. Buried deep (and I mean deep) in the FAQs is this:

Midgard Wyrm Ammunition

Shell shock ammunition causes more damage against Cataclysmic Corsair.

Kraken Poison ammunition causes more damage against Deadly Dragon.

Heartbreaker ammunition causes more damage against Apocalypse Alert.

Snow ammunition causes more damage against Midgard Wyrm.

-PUSAT- likes this.
  7. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Pro

thank you my brother,old age is setting in lol if i dont talk to you in the next few days You and your family and loved ones have a safe and blessed Xmas

The*Defiant likes this.
  8. How do we get magic emblems ?

9. voikyV

voikyV Forum Greenhorn

you must buy them

10. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

You have to buy them in the on sea shop in the items for the event.

11. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Happy Holidays to you, mate! And I too know how age affects us!;)

12. Petrify~Luffy

Petrify~Luffy Forum Apprentice

idk how they want legit players to win these events with the 1-100 rankings... BOTS 24/7....

Bawdyn and The*Defiant like this.
  13. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

They definitely need to figure out a solution beyond applying post-Event "de-buffs". Doing nothing more than that just encourages the cheaters to continue to cheat. My Vote? Permanent-ban them! If you give the same player a de-buff over the course of 3 Events, then that means you acknowledge they cheated 3 times. That's 3 strikes, and as in baseball, that means YOU'RE OUT!

14. doom#of#hell#1

doom#of#hell#1 Forum Apprentice

when is boekaniers bounty

15. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy doom#of#hell#1!

Please keep an eye on Official Announcements, if Buccaneers Bounty market could be available we will inform your right there.

Rymar

16. doom#of#hell#1

doom#of#hell#1 Forum Apprentice

is there somthing wrong white the event ships in atlantis i can only make 3000 damage to the ships can you look of this

17. mookez

mookez Forum Greenhorn

How you can get reputation to greek fire or viking raiders? currently sitting at 110 and would need 40 more to be able to get cannons? How do I get that, does the arena have something to do with the reputation ? I think I've done everyother quest that there is available but not the arena quest? ty

18. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy doom#of#hell#1!

My apologies for not answering your query any faster, in order to increase your damage against the event NPCs within the Atlantis you have to increase your Torpedo Hit Probability.

Ahoy mookez!

Both reputations can be obtained from the daily quests.

Rymar

19. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

In the "For What It's Worth Suggestion Department": I've played this Christmas Event for many years. We have almost always had the option to swap Candy Canes for Gingerbread Men, but Never "Vice-Versa". (I do realise that "Candy Cane packs" can be bought with cash, and I do respect that the game cannot give everything away).

But since getting all 6 puzzle pieces for the "Jotun's Bane" ship design is difficult (assuming most players do have full-time jobs and cannot play 24 hours a day - that is...LEGALLY), I wanted to simply suggest the option to trade Gingerbread Men for Candy Canes be implemented with a limited number for trade. Maybe 10 Gingerbread men for 1 Candy Cane, limit of 500 purchases. I do think this would help many players to have a shot at getting the ship skin. (And if they still need some more Candy Canes, maybe this would put them close enough to consider spending some cash to get it). Just a thought. Thank you.:)

20. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

The Buccaneer's Bounty is presently available, mate. It allows you access to many "special options" that can improve your ship. Check it out in the In-game shop by clicking on "Items" and then go to the "Specials" tab and tick the box "Buccaneer's Bounty". You can view all of the items without spending any cash. Each item has a "red circle" with a diagonal line going through it. If you buy a "qualifying pack", you gain access and the "red circles" disappear. Just be certain that you hover your mouse over one of the "red circle" items to see what packages qualify for unlocking the Buc's Bounty! Otherwise, you might buy the wrong package and still not have access, which would be a "bummer".:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.