Game becoming worse

Discussion in 'Help' started by Łé††éяš~öƒ~мåяqµé, Sep 23, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I know it is just a rant that everyone has heard a thousand times, but it seems like the game issues are becoming so bad that it is harder and harder to play. Lag, freeze, drop downs not working, store not working, more bots than legit players, log in issues, getting logged out randomly, ...all happening more and more and not one word in the forums regarding it. Support just gives stock answers, "we are aware of the issue and have passed on the information to the developers." I know it is just a game, but I, like many other players, have invested quite a lot of $ over the years and I think the least we deserve is some sort of information regarding what is being done to resolve the ongoing and, seemingly, increasing game problems. It would be nice if BP would have a ongoing conversation here in the forums addressing the problems and what they are doing to resolve them instead of just leaving us out to dry wondering what the heck is going on. Right?

abah2, Xenoverse and Oskar like this.
  2. *ROKKA*™

*ROKKA*™ Forum Apprentice

sad but true.............

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.