GAME BROKEN AGAIN.

Discussion in 'Help' started by Łé††éяš~öƒ~мåяqµé, Mar 23, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Every time I open Yang Jin in 34/1 my game completely freezes.
    I checked my internet connection
    187 mbps up
    134 mbps down
    I cleared my cash...cleaned my computer...restarted my computer and the game.
    All to no avail.
    FIX THIS GAME!!'
    Oh...while I am at it....GET RID OF THE ABSOLUTLY IDIOTIC POP UP ERROR MESSAGE THAT STOPS THE GAME UNTIL CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS PERHAPS THE WORST ASPECT OF PLAYING THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!! SHEESH. OH...I now...Now I will get a rote stupid blow-off answer about passing the suggestion off to the 'developers' GEEZE...what is your job at support again? Oh ya...to provide an interface and protection for the 'developers' both seem to be jobs that I might like...getting $s for doing very little.

2. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

The mods here in the forum are all volunteers that are also players and are not paid. "Support" on the other hand....

3. -StriderFromHeaven-

-StriderFromHeaven- Forum Greenhorn

Can someone fix mine aswell? I want to collect my lvl 31 test but the game just would not let me earn it?! Someone please fix this problem asap!!!!! 1351/467

4. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Please do not post the same query on the forum that you have already contacted our support team with and received an answer.

This is a known issue and has been forwarded to the developers to review.

This thread will now be closed pending any further information.

Seren

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.