Support Game client

Discussion in 'Help' started by ·єviłωαყѕ·, Aug 19, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So was doing riff lost game, I try logging in again on client but will not load seachart keeps loading login page

2. ~Blackjack™~

~Blackjack™~ Forum Apprentice

Hello,

Here are a couple of quick fix-its that have worked for me from time to time.

-Try clearing your cache
    -Try deleting the current version of the client that you have and reinstall it once again
    -Try restarting your PC/Laptop/Etc.

I hope these work for you, sometimes it does for me.

3. Shelby1

Shelby1 Board Administrator Team Seafight

4. Game client you con not clear cache since it not using browser flash is in the client can not clear and have un-installed sevral times it don't help when in a riff map and drops client, I do restarts and all the thins but clear because can not on client period. it's log into client and then click star it just open another home page close 1st one then click start it loads another home page. I have to go to browser to play. After serval hours I can again get ontol client so it's not the issue.

5. Shelby1

Shelby1 Board Administrator Team Seafight

We shall forward the issue with the client version. Sorry for the inconvenience

Shelby

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.