Game crash.

Discussion in 'Help' started by Łé††éяš~öƒ~мåяqµé, Oct 27, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Since a lot of people were commenting on the game crash (about one hour ago and still going) I am assuming the game is completely crashed for everyone.... If this is the case...why isn't there anything being posted in the forums by BP or their minions?

Tylersgma1999 likes this.
  2. Tylersgma1999

Tylersgma1999 Active Author

I have been searching too for any information on game being down! Please have them warn us before doing this to the game (if possible).

Thanks.

3. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I tried both the new "Client" as well as the "Flash version". In both cases, I logged in and got a ghost-like pale-white screen, and my toolbars are (again) gone and.....just look: https://prnt.sc/v832lb

4. 8luckyjack8

8luckyjack8 Exceptional Talent

Same here.

5. .BlackSnow.

.BlackSnow. Forum Apprentice

@Seren .. Many hours this has been going on and not so much as a response. GA 1 players feel left in the dark constantly, I feel this is something that needs to be addressed, players are being impacted firsthand and feel there is no action done to better the experience of GA 1 ( Lag, unexpected restarts, crashes and so much more. )

Fix the game please and pass the message that all the players are screaming from behind their monitors,
    "We want a better playing experience "

The*Defiant likes this.
  6. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

this issue has been forwarded and our developers are working to resolve the problem.

Unfortunately we do not have more information to tell you about this.

Please be patient.

Rymar

7. .BlackSnow.

.BlackSnow. Forum Apprentice

I hope you also forward that we want a better gaming experience. Having it " Fixed for now" does not seem to be sufficient anymore as the same or similar occurrence in game problem is happening more frequently. GA1 is the forgotten server it seems. eventhough we enjoy the game JUST AS MUCH!

The*Defiant likes this.
  8. *VIC615*

*VIC615* Forum Apprentice

this game crashes so much people don't comment about it any more because BP doesn't care, if you want to make a difference, don't pay for anything.

9. Ying.

Ying. Forum Apprentice

yes is true l

10. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

As the game is working as designed at this time this post will be closed.

Seren

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.