Game magically closing

Discussion in 'Help' started by Łé††éяš~öƒ~мåяqµé, Sep 17, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is it just me who is having the game randomly shut down by clicking on certain things?

Happening more and more lately...click on logbook...the entire game closes..
    Click on something in the market...the entire game closes..
    Etc.etc.etc.etc
    and while I am at it...what is it with the light buff that comes on for one second, then vanishes (so to speak)...no..I am not under attack or being damaged over time..
    and add to that...shooting the gudai battleship results in 0 points being taken off of it.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2021
    Xenoverse likes this.
  2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

Both closing client and light of tortuga are known issues.

If the Gudai Battleship receives 0 damage that means somebody has used an Elmo's fire or Chilling Touch item.

Rymar

3. regarding Gudai Battleship. I was the only one hitting it and I tried for about 10 minutes with 0 damage.

4. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Unfortunately but I was unable to replicate your issue, if this will appear again could you please take a screenshot or record a short video?

Rymar

5. I have no idea if it was a one-off or what and I highly doubt I could replicate it. It appeared as if I was the only person in the map and the adm was at full HP. I tried hitting it, as I already stated, and the HP did not decrease at all. First time I have even seen this adm in awhile and I don't remember the time that I was in the map... Whatever...I am hoping it was just a fluke.

6. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

Thank you for the additional information, we shall keep an eye out for this issue occurring in the future as well - although as you say, hopefully it was just a fluke.

As there is nothing further, I shall close this thread.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.