game problems

Discussion in 'Help' started by ~CAPTAIN~COURAGEOUS~, Mar 27, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~CAPTAIN~COURAGEOUS~

~CAPTAIN~COURAGEOUS~ Forum Apprentice

is there an escalations department for customer service? i have been a player for 13 years and out of 11-12 game problems or errors only once was anything ever taken care of and that was when the company was based in california for a brief time. i could even reach someone by phone at that time. ever problem i have reported other than that always has the same do not care answer--we are sorry for the inconvenience and can do nothing at this time. please give me a contact or tell me how to find it so i can prayerfully get something done. please?

2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

You have the same information that we have which is the support link. We know this is not the answer you are looking for, but we can only give what we have. I suggest you contact support again.

As nothing further can be done here this thread is closed.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.