Feedback Gathering Greed

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rymar, Jun 2, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Gathering Greed

Ahoy Pirates,

Please leave any feedback in this discussion thread, for your thoughts and comments on the Gathering Greed event.

Remember to stay within forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. *foxy*

*foxy* Someday Author

the event is good but the quests is utter garbage.

you have to collect things that no one knows what they are you dont know what to shoot to get them and you dont even know if you can get to them. additionally this coins where you collect 5 pieces thats fine but its not fine if you cant get to the maps to get them.

im only a level 31 pirate so it kinda excludes me on that particular part of the event.

still plent to do on event but the faq hasnt including details of quests.

would have been 9/10 for this event had there not been these issues and imbalance so from me its 3/10

Loki162 and phatty-Boastrike like this.
  3. lude1962

lude1962 Forum Commissioner

No mention of single player maps?
    Corrupt group map system still in use?

Loki162 and phatty-Boastrike like this.
  4. Ðî®T¥*Ѐ€d§

Ðî®T¥*Ѐ€d§ Someday Author

Took me 9 NPCs to get the coins to drop and I only got 11 plato coins. Hope this is either a fluke or a bug that will be fixed shortly because otherwise this event seems like a waste of time.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2023
  5. zsoltika123

zsoltika123 Forum Apprentice

You have 20 days left to collect..

6. Eccentric~Zirconia

Eccentric~Zirconia Forum Apprentice

where do you see which map parts you have collected ?

7. BOMBER890

BOMBER890 Active Author

Change reward to 50% plato's 50% solon's , currently impossible to get plato's in high quantities

iReapzz(POP) likes this.
  8. zsoltika123

zsoltika123 Forum Apprentice

Depot

9. Ðî®T¥*Ѐ€d§

Ðî®T¥*Ѐ€d§ Someday Author

At current rate it would take close enough to 900 event NPC kills to get one of the cannon packages. I don't care if it's 20 months, it's not worth it. It needs to be changed just like every event they release nowadays.

iReapzz(POP) and BOMBER890 like this.
  10. ~xZukerx~

~xZukerx~ Active Author

In all, it's 45,000 Plato coins and 11,250 Solon coins to get all the cannons. Apart from the other items, buffs, action items and ships.

Please increase the chance of getting the coins!!! Except that point, the rest is top!

11. Pietjepuk123

Pietjepuk123 Forum Apprentice

Is the only option to get the top right map piece sinking desert or prophets NPCs? Thats a bit *Edit* as you need to be lvl 40+ to have a chance of collecting all map pieces.

Last edited by moderator: Jun 3, 2023
  12. Wolfie

Wolfie Forum Greenhorn

Ahoy,
    Either change the price for the cannons or change the payout, cause I been playing all night and made it up to 300 Plato coins when yall ask for 1k for 2 cannons...
    *Edit*

Last edited by moderator: Jun 3, 2023
  13. Silent-Bob

Silent-Bob Forum Apprentice

How do we get cursed souls?

14. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy lude1962!

The will be no "single-player" maps within this event.

Ahoy Ðî®T¥*Ѐ€d§!

We have included additional Solon / Plato coin within the event daily quest.

Ahoy Eccentric~Zirconia!

Maps parts can be found within your Depot (Ship overview -> Depot).

Ahoy Silent-Bob!

As far as I know Cursed Souls cannot be obtained within this event.

I will try to find out if these will be available in the 2nd phase or if it is simply a market mistake.

Rymar

15. bat_sali

bat_sali Forum Apprentice

Good event but plato coins is to low. Today sunk 50 ships and notning!! shame

abah2 likes this.
  16. seems its more dificult to get plato coins than solon

17. robodol1.

robodol1. Regular

nearly impossible to get plato's !! make a patch to this... also event quests doesnt say where you can get the item from !!

18. ~xZukerx~

~xZukerx~ Active Author

It seems not, it is more difficult. The admirals are only giving Solon. Killed a Revenge and gained 1,000 Solon Coins.

Exactly, I already have 6000 Solons and 1400 Plato. If you can't change the rewards, change the quantity to buy the Cannons, Ships and Pets in the Black Market.

abah2 and The*Defiant like this.
  19. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

One option also is make the Event Admirals pay out both coin types when we shoot them. Right now (and it is a Sunday afternoon), there are 3 Admirals in my Map, and nobody wants to shoot any of them.

20. lellu85

lellu85 Forum Inhabitant

The*Defiant likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.