GB server stuck on 46%

Discussion in 'Help' started by djt182, Jul 8, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. djt182

djt182 Advanced

It appears that the UK server is stuck on 46%; I can't access sea-maps - US is working! I've tried clearing cache & used several browsers & any thoughts to rectify ?

*Sinister1* likes this.
  2. CLAZZICS1

CLAZZICS1 Forum Greenhorn

i have this issue to

djt182 likes this.
  3. djt182

djt182 Advanced

seems to have continued from yesterday's problems players were discussing :rolleyes:

*Sinister1* likes this.
  4. -={Old=Yella}=-

-={Old=Yella}=- Someday Author

46% - a continuing problem with Seafight. Happens time and time again! Occurred immediately after BP site maintenance closedown. Obviously the 'engineer' needs to revisit and repair.
    there was an earlier thread on this problem - reply from Rymar stated that the problem was fixed! In his dreams...he closed thr thread!

*Sinister1* and djt182 like this.
  5. ™§ΛΏΛŦΛЯίŮM™

™§ΛΏΛŦΛЯίŮM™ Forum Greenhorn

finally get on the get kicked now back to 46% wish they would just shut server till they get it right do it once then u dont have to keep trying bp :)

djt182 likes this.
  6. CLAZZICS1

this is still issue when fix

7. -={Old=Yella}=-

-={Old=Yella}=- Someday Author

whoever the MOD is that is supposed to watch out for issues in the forum is needs to get hold of support and get this issue fixed been going on for far too long

djt182 likes this.
  8. *Sinister1*

*Sinister1* Someday Author

I'm having the same issues!

9. killcrazy

killcrazy Forum Apprentice

still only getting 46%

10. CLAZZICS1

I can join all severs except UK server it stops at 46% uk server i play 800 by 600 screen all other servers max screen have no issue

11. djt182

djt182 Advanced

think it's just the GB1 (DE3) server that's affected

12. rogerderascal

rogerderascal Forum Apprentice

...must be a Covid-19 UK meltdown :eek:

13. tigermoth1037

tigermoth1037 Padavan

Been like this since around 8am (when i first started trying) Seren has been active on the forum, as have other mods. yet no acknowledgement at all from there that they are even aware/working on something to fix it. shocking

14. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

this is known issue and its being looked into.

Please be patient.

Rymar

Sephiroth likes this.
  15. Shelby1

Shelby1 Board Administrator Team Seafight

This issue should now be resolved. Please try logging on again.

Shelby

16. djt182

djt182 Advanced

Rymar; they do say patience is a virtue but heyho bit frustrating for a lot of players. an apology may also be welcome but not waiting for anticipation of "Hen's Teeth" & I do have one final query in the issue - IF and a BIG IF none of us could get on the water!!! and stuck at 46% for most of the day with repeated trying to launch on to the sea-maps how did this happen -
    2020-07-08 10:59:02
    You were sunk by мυ¢к.
    was it a virtual sink or what?

17. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

It does seem as those there were some players that could get on if they continually tried for short periods of time.

This matter should now be resolved and you should be able to log in as normal. We do apologise for the inconveniece that this may have caused.

All feedback has been forwarded to the appropriate people.

As here is nothing further we can state at this time, this thread will be closed.

Seren

~Closed~

djt182 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.