Gem crafting problem

Discussion in 'Help' started by -sattam-, Dec 3, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -sattam-

-sattam- Someday Author

hi support
    I have a problem, which is that the support service provider does not understand the topic
    I made more than one ticket but it is closed
    This is an injustice that I want to solve from you
    Please don't close this thread
    I have a problem and I want to get a solution to it, and the support provider was contacted, but he did not understand that there was an error
    I lost hundreds of dollars and yet this problem is not solved
    I want help I want help
    This is the ticket number
    [Ticket#*edit*]

Last edited by moderator: Dec 3, 2021
  2. -sattam-

-sattam- Someday Author

You have crafted gems and placed more than 60 high level bags
    And as you know, these bags can only be obtained by paying
    I got a level 29 repair gem and installed it on the deck
    When I refreshed the page, I couldn't find it
    I don't have any gem level 29 and these pictures
    You can take a look at the log and photos
    This is a mistake in the system. Why do all these purchases go and the fatigue to get them just by a mistake in the system, and I will not be redressed?

https://prnt.sc/2116int

Go to the time and date and you will already find that it came out to me
    But after the update, I lost it on my own, not from me, and I didn't do anything
    Please help with that

329/39919746

3. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

you're right, it is an error, a longstanding one, but only a visual one. once the gem is equipped to the ship, it is possible that when switching ship designs, the design in question will show that it has no gems equipped to it.

To get around this, hover your mouse over the said ship design in the menu and it will come up with a short menu stating what gems are on it, so despite the initial appearance of no gems being equipped, be assured that there are equipped like your logbook says they are.

If the menu shows no gems equipped then there are no gems equipped, this leads nicely to the 2nd visual error... finding the relevant gem in the gem list at the gemcutter.

For gems level 27+ there is a visual error that when they are sitting in storage they won't show if you go to the lvel tab in the gem menu.

E.g. if you select the level 29 sub menu, your level 29 gem won't be sitting there.

To get around this, go to the levels sub menu and select the option "all gems" This will bring up all gems in storage, including those level 27+, you'll have to hover your mouse over them all to find the right one which is an inconvenience but at least you'll find it.

Should the gem not be equipped and not be sitting in storage then there is a chance you may have destroyed it accidentally when gem crafting, A moderator can confirm whether you did this or not with an account check.

In the event that this possibly happened, there is nothing the moderator can do and bigpoint won't restore the lost gem either, I personally have been down that road myself. you'll have to make a new one.

Hope this helps.

4. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

As you are in contact with Support, you must continue to work with them. We here on the forum are unable to assist you.

As you have been redirected back to Support, I shall now close this thread.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.