Genie Buffs?

Discussion in 'Help' started by 8luckyjack8, Jun 1, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 8luckyjack8

8luckyjack8 Exceptional Talent

The list of genie buffs does not change. It keeps displaying the same six buffs. I've done it dozens of times now and still the same list. Please fix. Thank you.

2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

We've had no other reports of this, and I am certain mine are changing.

This is a hard one to check, as I wouldn't want to use your lamp and then it be on cooldown when you would like to use it, and likewise it may be on cooldown when we try to check. For that reason, could I please ask that you take a picture of your Genie buffs for the next few days and post them in the forum (along with the clock showing the time and date), along with your Server and User ID then I shall be able to report the issue along.

Alternatively, you can send this information to Support and they will then forward it along if you'd rather not place these in the forum.

Swift

3. 8luckyjack8

Please go ahead and use my lamp to check what's wrong. None of the six buffs are what I want anyways.

Server: USA east coast

ID# 40/41868208

4. 8luckyjack8

The genie buffs finally changed. Thanks for the help.:)

5. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

I am glad this issue is resolved for you. I'll go ahead and close this thread.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.