Genie Lamp has All Quests Grayed Out.

Discussion in 'Help' started by The*Defiant, Nov 27, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

As of 11/27 - (sorry, I lost the screenshot to post and show you). I activated my Genie Lamp early today, then sailed right on top of the guy, and all of the quests offered were grayed out. So I could choose nothing. Just letting you know. Thanks.

2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy The*Defiant!

Are you Pirate Level 50?

Please be aware that there are two sets of Gennie buffs, one which can be accepted by players who own the Lamp, and the second which can be accepted if you own both magical items (the Lamp and Magic Crystal).

Please be aware that Gennie provides you with a set of random buffs, it seems like in your case you only had the higher ones appeared.

However, if you are level 50, please make sure that you have an empty slot in your quest queue when activating the lamp.

Rymar

3. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I am Level 49 and had one active quest. But that's okay, never mind. Thank you.

Last edited by moderator: Nov 28, 2022
  4. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

As your query has been answered and there is no further questions I shall now close.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.