Genie's Fortitude Buff

Discussion in 'Help' started by The*Defiant, Feb 24, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I am Level 50, yet I have never seen this option (at least not yet). Am I doing something wrong? (Note: I have *not* completed all of the extra "Level 50 Quests" after reaching Level 50).

Genie’s Fortitude

[​IMG]

Go through any battle unharmed with the power of the Genie’s Fortitude on your side!

Overview:

+20% Expansion Slots

2. AlPhA_male_1

AlPhA_male_1 Forum Apprentice

if you know how to use the genie it does let you pick it but you need to be in maps 41-1 thru 50 to use the genie

3. Köyble

Köyble Forum Apprentice

Ok, so first of all you need to check if you get buffs taht cost 100 safanad instead of 50, those are the "lvl2" buffs, which came with the not so new 46-50 levels. Every day you only get a few options of these buffs, and it could happen that you don't get fortitude for several days in a row. The second thing is in order to be able to see these "lvl2" buffs, you need to use the genie in map 46 or above, otherwise you will only see the old ones. (I call it "lvl2" buffs, because these are basically the same as the old ones but stronger)

The*Defiant likes this.
  4. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy The*Defiant!

As your fellow pirate already pointed out there are two sets of the genie buffs.

1st unlocked as soon as you earn The Lamp action items (these cost you 50 Safanad per use).
    2nd unlocked as soon as you earn Magic Crystal (+The Lamp) - these cost you 100 Safanad per use.

Genie offers you from 1 - 5 buffs at once which are chosen randomly from the total of 18 Genie Buffs, therefore you may have missed the Genie's Fortitude for a while.

Rymar

The*Defiant likes this.
  5. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Thank you, Rymar. As pirate Köyble says, do I need to indeed be in Maps 46-1 and higher when activating the Lamp to see the more powerful buffs? And also: I have the Lamp icon in my toolbar menu. Does the Magic Crystal show up as an icon anywhere?

6. Rymar

No, you can activate your lamp on any map between 41 - 50.

"Level 2" buffs can be seen only by players who own The Lamp + Magic Crystal.

Magic crystal can be obtained from Level 50 quest "Genius Idea" (Quests Level 50).

You can find your Magic Crystal within your ship Depot.

Rymar

7. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Excellent! (And a lightning-fast reply back to me as well)! Thank you so much, Rymar. You can close this thread at your convenience.:)

8. Rymar

Since there is no further questions I'll close this thread.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.