Suggestion Ghost designs

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by ~SeaSick~, Apr 13, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~SeaSick~

~SeaSick~ Forum Greenhorn

Hello,

I suggest that there would be more designs added to the ghost designs, i think they look very nice and i know that there are enough people who want them.

Make some new ghost designs please, maybe with other old designs in it. Maybe Ghost Hellhammer? Or Ghost Valencia(like the Valencia admiral), Ghost tentakulon? Ghost Columbus? etc etc.. There is already 3, but you have more special gems then 3.. Like to have more ghost designs so i can play only ghost designs :D

Im interested in what all think about it!

Cya

Last edited: Apr 13, 2020
  2. †Mighty_Ghost†

†Mighty_Ghost† Forum Apprentice

Good idea, make some more ships with special effects to :D

The*Defiant and ~SeaSick~ like this.
  3. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Excellent point! Like the Burning Dutchman is the only design that shoots fireballs, which makes it especially desirable to have and really cool! Something similar - but different - for a new ghost skin could be cool!

4. ~SeaSick~

~SeaSick~ Forum Greenhorn

@TEX~BULL no anwser on this one? :p most topic after 1 day u say, will be forwarded etc etc, think this is different then just: bring the old designs back. Will this be forwarded?

5. Sorry for the late reply. Your suggestion will be forwarded. Thank you.

Silentpartner

toni_maroni™ and ~SeaSick~ like this.
  6. toni_maroni™

toni_maroni™ Forum Apprentice

Brilliant suggestion! :)

~SeaSick~ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.