Support Global 7 Unity Client.

Discussion in 'Help' started by ·єviłωαყѕ·, Feb 4, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Patch notes?

There will be another sync today.

Bug fix: Players from Latin America 2 (205) couldn´t connect to the Unity Client – FIXED

So what about USA players that still can not connect to Global 7 Unity Client? I gave up trying and to say contact the dead space file at support is useless!

2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

There is a difference between the two issues, the bug that was fixed it was not possible for anyone on the latin america 2 server to connect to Unity at all. The issue other players are facing, as far as I am aware from player reports, are individual cases with different technical reasons they cannot connect to Unity.

Obviously both issues are important, however, just because one has been solved does not mean the other can be solved at the same time. This is an ongoing open beta version and bugs are being corrected each week, so keep an eye on the patchnotes and check in-game every once in a while.

If you have already contacted support then they would have already sent your issue and information to the developers, so they will be looking into it.

Swift

3. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

As there has been no further response, I'll close this thread.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.