Feedback Gold Capture

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by U͏S͏S͏_Defender(CAG-01), Apr 12, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. U͏S͏S͏_Defender(CAG-01)

U͏S͏S͏_Defender(CAG-01) Forum Greenhorn

I believe that the amount of gold given from players when you board them is not high enough. I think there should be payment packs that allow you to purchase a special boarding officer that allow for the capture of more gold!

2. london~loon

london~loon Forum Apprentice

Why do you need gold nowdays lol it is not worth anything

3. U͏S͏S͏_Defender(CAG-01)

U͏S͏S͏_Defender(CAG-01) Forum Greenhorn

My motives for gold are beyond your understanding. It is all the Pspeck followers understand now these days and it will bring my guild fortune!

4. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

There is a Skill that gains you increased percentage of gold from boarding. On the Economy sheet 'Gilded Age'.

5. Then I would rather use my time to hunt the real gold in the nature instead of hunting it on the game, it takes might 30 minutes to get over an millard of gold, of boarding the right enemies. I use it on the marked right away. I do not save it or nothing, since the value of it has not much to say in this game anymore. Not even in a guild..gold towers are like an NPC. Would be better if we could board Yulong/Crowns/Safan Coins from the players :p Or that the boarding system was made to get a higher amount of boarding Yulong/Crowns/Safan from the NPC`s, instead of Gold.

6. StarLightS

StarLightS Padavan

I have gained like 2-3 billion gold in 30 mins by boarding the botters on maps 21-27, just gotta put some rowboats on since they might have some themselves, don’t see any problem with the boarding as it is

7. Thats true ,I have done it self, but I do not need it anyway. So I just put it in the marked at the same time, or buying Gold Pirates and tools for them :) For boarding NPC`s who has a value :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.