Golden Shamshir

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by baronvonrat, Aug 5, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. baronvonrat

baronvonrat Junior Expert

Would it be possible to reduce the the spawn rate of this ship to say 100 instead of 250 I have been trying to get one to spawn for weeks even with both my ships I have had no luck at all. Normally I would just get it done but the dam things hit so hard its getting to be a bit of a pain.

2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

I have moved your thread to the correct forum section.

Lets see what our fellow pirates think about your idea.

Rymar

3. baronvonrat

thank you

4. C~D-chat2!!!

C~D-chat2!!! Forum Apprentice

i think a ticker system for admirals such as shamshirs, silent raiders, prophets etc should be in place as it is for event admirals, this way the players who need to shoot out an admiral for a test or quest have got a better chance

5. kekwkekw

kekwkekw Someday Author

Admiral spawning is a torture for honest players that doesn't use 3. party apps for trophy room etc. For example it took one week for me to deal 52 m damage to VCMA Tyrannous. Apparently i need one and a half month, 6 hours everyday work shooting VCM Auricomous for the required 300m total damage. When our beloved cheaters can sit back relax and do it in maybe 2 days of "botting". NPC itself doesn't even give anything useful either... Spend hours of time and millions of shots for nothing. VCM Auricomous gives about 4 m gold which is not even a currency at this point, few crowns (that you can get billion times more from any event NPC), tyrannous gives about a couple drakir hrell worth of pearls and such... And i wanna point out that my ship isn't even that bad i shoot for 240k damage with flare ammo. Probably i won't get that trophy because I'm sick of this *Edit*.

Last edited by moderator: Aug 6, 2021
  6. baronvonrat

still trying to get golden shamshir i get that its hard to shoot but 250 and I have 2 good ships please guys give us all a brake 100 at most dam frustrating test and having to still fight aggressive bots I will get there in the end but I really feel for the true players who play fair

Rabbid and Sea~Stream like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.