Feedback Gorejaw: Legend of the Abyss

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Mar 16, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Gorejaw: Legend of the Abyss

Please leave any feedback in this discussion thread, for your thoughts and comments on the Gorejaw: Legend of the Abyss.

Remember to stay within forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

2. ♥§ea§♥

♥§ea§♥ Advanced

boats in the store are for sale for radiant and cursed souls but you dont get those from event ships you get solons and platos coins. How are we supposed to buy ships?

3. Sea-Sea

Sea-Sea Forum Inhabitant

900 K pearls for solo a 750 mill hp ship? There will be a lot of Big event ships sailing around after a few days when people have their hp for quests and the design.

The*Defiant likes this.
  4. Sea-Sea

Sea-Sea Forum Inhabitant

And with all those event ships spawning, this is the perfect event for botters, so I expect that at least top 500 ranking will be 100% botters.

5. ♥§ea§♥

♥§ea§♥ Advanced

There are way to many event boats the game is so laggy and glitchy i can hardly move

6. §inker......

§inker...... Someday Author

Server i`m on top 30 is already full of known reported botters...

The*Defiant and ♥§ea§♥ like this.
  7. Bhaha

Bhaha Forum Apprentice

Way too much event ships spawning at the moment. Event Black market was tota disaster. There is thing u can buy using cursed and radiant souls but there isnt any way to obtain them. BP had like 2 patch restarts preparing for this event and still cant make one normal working event.

The*Defiant likes this.
  8. BigGunShooter

BigGunShooter Someday Author

Good morning to the First day of the event. The first thing I have noticed is that it is a very close repeat of last years Atlantis event, but less ships in total for the event as a whole. 2, I don't think using the same design as the Deep-Sea Lurker was a good idea, because it will confuse people if they don't pay attention. 3, I still think the ships hit just a tad too hard. Makes it difficult for smaller ships to shoot them without having a larger one by and take most of the rewards. Recap, Include more of the spawn admirals like last year, Buff the rewards a bit (currency only, coins are great), reduce their damage a bit, and the event should be great.

9. BumBum

BumBum Forum Greenhorn

• Clockwork Distributor - not in the store and needed for the mission

10. lea_kis

lea_kis Forum Apprentice

Collect 1 Clockwork Manufactory item is not an existing item it is an extra not existing item....

11. lellu85

lellu85 Forum Inhabitant

event code seems to be empty, not just for me..

12. kemic

kemic Forum Greenhorn

My first thought was another event that small ships cant be a part of.
    My little ship gets hit so much from event ships that i cant shoot them.
    Last event was the same :-(

The*Defiant and Loki162 like this.
  13. Damnsarge

Damnsarge Someday Author

Concerning the group map: I hate the fact that you don't even get partial rewards for completing each phase of the map. Like you get halfway though, die, and get absolutely nothing to show for it. Like after a few runs of not getting to the end I just don't see the point of continuing. Since you need 4 people to start at some point I feel like only people with groups already formed will be playing this map and solo players that can get to the end won't be able to because people don't wanna waste their time. Anyone else feels the same?

The*Defiant likes this.
  14. lea_kis

lea_kis Forum Apprentice

I more liked the laggy extrem amount of event ship then this, cant find an event ship thing....

♥§ea§♥ likes this.
  15. KillaBeee

KillaBeee Forum Apprentice

Same problem here, there barely are event ships/shipwrecks.

♥§ea§♥ and -PUSAT- like this.
  16. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Pro

This is an event...a birthday event...yeah right, been on the water for 40 mins and seen 2 event ships.....another great job BP......it will take 16 days to fix this event...Good Grief....SMH

17. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Voucher code: BTVYMQW27RB5XTSV

This is in the newsletter, but not on the forum page. Here's what I got:

160000 x Confetti ammunition credited to account. Reason: Payment Pack
    16 x Bastion cannon credited to account. Reason: Payment Pack
    16 x Worldbreaker cannon credited to account. Reason: Payment Pack
    1600 x Dragon Powder credited to account. Reason: Payment Pack
    16 x Taureau Amulet credited to account. Reason: Payment Pack
    16 x Poseidon's Crown credited to account. Reason: Payment Pack
    16 x Homing Mine credited to account. Reason: Payment Pack
    16 x Blood of the Inya credited to account. Reason: Payment Pack
    16 x Simbi Amulet credited to account. Reason: Payment Pack
    16 x Unstoppable credited to account. Reason: Payment Pack
    160 x Skyfire credited to account. Reason: Payment Pack
    16 x Light of Tortuga credited to account. Reason: Payment Pack

18. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Pro

i have 41 lvl 6 ribs bulwurk on, shields, lvl 5 common guardian on 28% defense gem, 17.5% dodge gem, and the shark still hits me for 81k.....Bp you need to fix your event, small ships dont have a chance in snow balls h*** in getting a fair shot

Last edited: Mar 19, 2022
    The*Defiant likes this.
  19. As guardian gives dodge, its not working on these events. Use sellsword, damage prevention on ship as well as pet. 5% shield gem plus super shield. Try to make 110% or + prevention, so u will get 30k damage

The*Defiant and -PUSAT- like this.
  20. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Pro

thanks mate ill give it a shot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.