Feedback Gorejaw: Legend of the Abyss

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Mar 16, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Where do we get this clockwork distributor for quests?

booghy1973 likes this.
  2. KillaBeee

KillaBeee Forum Apprentice

The gorejaw map is way to hard for anybody that is not full on everything. Please add a level with lower rewards for lower level boats

The*Defiant and Damnsarge like this.
  3. booghy1973

booghy1973 Forum Apprentice

Nobody knows the support is on vacation, I hope it will be the last anniversary of *Edit*

Last edited by moderator: Apr 6, 2022
  4. lude1962

lude1962 Forum Commissioner

Remove matey system from groupmap, queue on server is permanently empty so cant do quests

5. Roope-Setä

Roope-Setä Forum Apprentice

When I did the event task "Nightmare Fuel" beat 10x Gorejaw's peon. I only did 17k damage with confetti ammunition, so something is really badly wrong or has not been told in more detail how Gorejaw'w peon does more damage with confetti ammunition.
    I calculated that I should shoot about 67k rounds per single with this damage.
    it would take me 16.3 minutes to shoot. but Gore Jaw makes a 60k damage so it takes time to repair ship and re-find it. I would estimated to waste 3 hours immersing one useless gorejaw. the same repeated 10 times. ammunition including 670k confetti ammunition and 30 hours tube sit with the butt on the bench.
    No thanks for such an event.
    Maybe I won’t waste any more of my time on this game if the going stays that way.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2022
  6. Roope-Setä

I agree. Gorejaw's peon deal too much damage.
    It is difficult to complete missions when a ship can sink with a lower-equipped ship for novice players after 4 shots. While myself have low level ship equipment, the event of ships sinking particularly painfully slow. when you are constantly allowed to repair the ship after 3 hits when the gorejaw's peon does 60k damage.

The*Defiant likes this.
  7. minesleeper

minesleeper Junior Expert

You need the polished muzzles from the market and use hailstorms

8. runran

runran Forum Apprentice

Has anyone actually saw the festival cake npc? For two days I haven't see it at all and I played almost all day.

Tylersgma1999 and ♥§ea§♥ like this.
  9. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Pro

i have not either but from what i read it spawns every 14hours i guess

Tylersgma1999 likes this.
  10. §inker......

§inker...... Someday Author

Lamest event ever, 3200 yulongs for countless shots and amulets and super armor plates then there is the Birthday ship that unless your in the inside you`ll never ever see it...not to mention the the ranking is packed full of botters must be acceptable these days we work and pay for stuff while others hack/cheat and use programs. This game has made it`s way to the septic tank status

Last edited: Mar 20, 2022
  11. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Pro

I agree with you mate....another player raise a question about a Bug in the system when you rep another boat you get crazy EXP... *Edit* uses this bug and now has 1.4 billion ep repping someone....i reported it to support, you think anything is going to happen to the players who is clearly cheating, and that same player is still going, good job BP.

Last edited by moderator: Mar 21, 2022
  12. Sea-Sea

Sea-Sea Forum Inhabitant

Just as predicted, after a few days event, nobody is shooting the Feaster Shark Admiral anymore, so now there are several sailing around in each and every map, around 900 k pearls and 200 solon/plato coins, is absolutely not worth the effort for a 750 mill hp admiral, that hits you very hard, and will cost you a fortune in ammunition, amulets, bulwarks and super plates, if you are soloing it. The reward need to be at least tripled before anybody wants to bother shooting them.

13. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Pro

I agree 100% mate!

14. M¡ŞÈяŶ

M¡ŞÈяŶ Forum Apprentice

i think the event needs to be fixed first.....auto bots everywhere and boats repping others and making over 2 billion ep a day....i see bp is doing another great job........the devs need to find another job..and someone should shut this game down....my sons 3rd great class can do a better job

15. KillaBeee

KillaBeee Forum Apprentice

I will keep this as short as possible and to the point.
    This feedback is from my own perspective and experience.
    I am level 22 and i hit around 100k with explosive ammo, 83% damage prevention.

Pros of the event:
    - Voucher Code
    - Buccaneer's Bounty shop

Cons of the event:
    -Bucaneer's Bounty shop is locked under a paywall.
    This should not be the case, as an anniversary should be the way to show gratitude towards your players, not ask money for your players to throw a party.

-Fester the Shark Caller barely gives any pearls compared with how much ammo you use.

-Abyssal descend (group map) is way to hard to complete if you are not built up, so new players like myself have no chance of even finishing it. If i join it all i would be doing is taking the place of a full built boat that could have helped the team finish the map better than i can.
    This could be fixed by adding a second map but easier to do for newer players.
    Again this event should be aimed at everyone, not just the ones that are full built, played for a longer time or spend more.

16. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Pro

I agree with making it easier for smaller boats for sure, but fix the rep bug as well, seeing players make 2 billion Ep in a day is an insult to others playing the game and working hard.....Come on over to GA3 and look at the names of the boats, you will see it's the same Botters on there that are on every server. BP turns their head to the crooks they are helping. BP lets the bots run the game, and as for the bp giving away anything good, good luck with that.....This Game is a Major S.S

Last edited: Mar 21, 2022
  17. -H3mm0-

-H3mm0- Forum Greenhorn

The event does not serve players equally, despite the players ’shipowners and experience.
    Smaller players are simply unable to take part in the event when the tasks are too demanding to perform.
    The task ends up as if at task 2/17. While the first is still easy for everyone to perform. That should not be the case.

There should be an opportunity for smaller players to attend the event while enjoying it, and not stay on their ship to wait for new winds in the sails.
    ''No visitors should pay the expenses of the party if they have come to enjoy it'' ''The end is approaching this expenditure''

The*Defiant likes this.
  18. Roope-Setä

Thanks. its help polished muzzles littlebit, but not enough, now i must waste more time to power up hit probality higher at it can be. if i gonna get something worthless on this event.
    The Buccanneer bounty shop is really annoying when you have to buy a product first that you can access the product itself during the event.

The*Defiant and -PUSAT- like this.
  19. -H3mm0-

-H3mm0- Forum Greenhorn

Events should not be created on the basis of maximum levels, setting the event ships abilities to meet the highest player level. All events should have a ''Balance Proportionality chart'' that serves all players without unequaling them.

The*Defiant and -PUSAT- like this.
  20. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Thanks for sharing that pitiful "Fester" pearl payout, mate. I'll stay away from shooting it and ending up with basically nothing for all that work!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.