Feedback Gorejaw: Legend of the Abyss

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Mar 16, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

I feel like we have to make things clear here, your feedback is constantly being gathered and forwarded onto the developers.

Unfortunately but it is not up to us (mods/admins) which event changes will be included into the game.

Even if we do not reply to each and every post with " Forwarded " I can assure you that we are constantly forwarding your feedback regarding the events / game.

Happy Sailing Pirates!

Rymar

babenewport likes this.
  2. lea_kis

lea_kis Forum Apprentice

New restart and didnt say to it will give more lev 1 receipts :( Feed the small ship without them dont have the big ship feeling. Feed the peassents or the royalty will starve too :)

3. Bhaha

Bhaha Forum Apprentice

Event almost done and still no changes in sharks rewards and damage :D only good thing in this event is group map, everything else has been big dissapointment. We need to get new voucher code or something or this will be remembered worst bday sf has had :D

Tylersgma1999 likes this.
  4. joroan

joroan Forum Apprentice

I have still not seen the Birthday cake.
    Can anyone give a clue when it spawns and where (does it show in window?)

Tylersgma1999 likes this.
  5. Roope-Setä

Roope-Setä Forum Apprentice

Brithday cake spawns every 5 hours, I don’t know if you see a sign on any map, or even in a log, it’s easier if there’s any trace of what to check if you don’t have time to notice on the notification line where the show will appear

Bhaha, Tylersgma1999 and joroan like this.
  6. I have not seen the cake either, but, it is pretty obvious that if you want to find it, log into TS and pay attention to your guild and alliance members...One person looking through all the maps has about 0 chance of finding it short of blind luck, but if 50 players are on the water when it spawns, chances are someone will post it in TS...right?

Bhaha and joroan like this.
  7. One would think BP would make the event ships a little more appealing to shoot...I just took a screen shot with 8 sharks within my range of vision. LoL

Bhaha likes this.
  8. Bhaha

Bhaha Forum Apprentice

Haha i think bigpoints staff is in vacation in maledives :D They havent done ANYTHING to fix their bday event.. complete disaster.

9. Love the MID event add more packages, that just goes to show bipoint care more about the money rather then facilitating players and keeping there players best interests. Not even a de buff when players have been absolutely hounding these event ships on BOT, only thing i can think now to make this correct is to rollback players accounts so they dont benefit from there botted rewards

10. lellu85

lellu85 Forum Inhabitant

is there any chance to get amulets/wb cannons prices down? or is there some idea that only bot users can buy all of those?

11. EF-Leder

EF-Leder Forum Apprentice

Collect 1 Shark-Slayer Sigil and deliver it to Jack Hawk
    Collect 1 Abyssal Charm and deliver it to Jack Hawk
    Collect 1 Barracuda Emblem and deliver it to Jack Hawk
    Collect 1 Clockwork Manufactory and deliver it to Jack Hawk
    Return to the quest-giver Jack Hawk

12. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

all items needed for this quest can be purchased from the in-game shop.

Rymar

13. EF-Leder

EF-Leder Forum Apprentice

Okay.Thanks.

14. KillaBeee

KillaBeee Forum Apprentice

Well the birthday event just made me quit. Game devs connection towards it's player base is equal with 0. Good luck to who ever decides to keep playing.

-PUSAT- likes this.
  15. Maceel

Maceel Junior Expert

I really like how we can wait 5-10 min for one person to chose role and accept, before was timer of 15 sec and now... pathetic!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.