Group map rewards?

Discussion in 'Help' started by 8luckyjack8, Mar 22, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 8luckyjack8

8luckyjack8 Exceptional Talent

Why didn't I receive group map rewards after the first and second leviathons were sunk and I was still in the group map?

When a XT-Leviathan is sunk all players who are still on the group map receive Pearls and depending on which XT-Leviathan version a quest item:
    • XT-001 Leviathan - Handful of Bolts
    • XT-002 Leviathan - Critical Zone Meter
    • XT-003 Leviathan - Bronze Tube
    • XT-004 Leviathan - Truesilver Tube
    • XT-005 Leviathan - Bronze Casing
    • XT-006 Leviathan - Silver Power Core

2. You need to sink 3 leviathans to finish the map.
    And the quest item you get it by destroying the leviathan

3. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

In order to receive a reward you need to have damaged the Leviathans, so for example if you did not inflict any damage but just healed, then you would not receive a reward.

I have already forwarded this along to the developers to look into and review, although do not know when or if a change will be made regarding this.

Swift

4. 8luckyjack8

8luckyjack8 Exceptional Talent

Notice it doesn't say all three. After a, meaning one leviathon.

5. Swift

Ahoy,

Yes you are correct, please refer to my answer above, I have forwarded the issue along and awaiting a response regarding this matter.

I would suggest you send a ticket into Support with the date and time the group map took place along with the Server/UserID of at least one other player that was in your group so it can be forwarded and investigated in relation to your specific occurance.

Swift

6. Swift

Ahoy,

As there has been no further response, I'll close this thread.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.