Guild Chat/search and chatbox size.

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Carnage~Queen, Jun 1, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carnage~Queen

Carnage~Queen Advanced

Now we are stuck with this Unity Seafight it is perhaps the right time to look at losing the Chatbox for Guild Search/recruitment - nobody uses it anyway with the greatly reduced number of ppl for recruitment.
    - it would make playing easier for all players
    - make life easier for the Mods
    - leave extra space by allowing a smaller chatbox rather than the current oversize box which takes approx 15% of the game screen in its std form.

Navio*Alto*Em*Transi likes this.
  2. lude1962

lude1962 Forum Commissioner

my chat box uses less than 1% of the screen and needs to be bigger
    You must be using a low res display like an old laptop, lol

3. Carnage~Queen

Carnage~Queen Advanced

Mine uses less than 1% of the screen when chatbox is closed. My laptop 2yr old so resolution not pertinent. :)

4. lude1962

lude1962 Forum Commissioner

Your display resolution has everything to do with it, they have hard coded the 'box sizes' ie xpixels x ypixels, before with browser zoom it could be adjusted.
    If you have a high res display the boxes are small, low res display the boxes are big.
    My display 3840x2160.

5. Carnage~Queen

Carnage~Queen Advanced

My resolution is fine - it is a fact that the Chatbox size on Unity is much larger than the previous Client/ Adobe Flash version.
    All other box sizes are fine including the event 'pop' up boxes.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.