Support Guild

Discussion in 'Help' started by SDCDesigner, Jul 3, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SDCDesigner

SDCDesigner Someday Author

Our guild is gone what is being done about this? Why is this a problem. Please help get this fixed. Thank You!!! SDCDesigner

2. JohnRackham

JohnRackham Guest

Hey,

Some more info would be nice:
    - Your ID
    - Tag/ name of your guild

3. ~C~H~B~

~C~H~B~ Forum Greenhorn

im also having the same issue :(

4. JohnRackham

JohnRackham Guest

5. ~C~H~B~

~C~H~B~ Forum Greenhorn

do u want me to put it here?

6. JohnRackham

JohnRackham Guest

Yes please :)

7. SDCDesigner

OK John sorry got in a hurry and was upset, ѕυи Sailing Under Neptune Mega USA server we would like to get this fixed before the weekend Thank You!!!

8. Łéttéяš
    146/30460571
    sun guild. also very bad lag...getting logged out of game on home screen when entering log, market...etc. I spend money on this game and expect some compensation for this...ammo, pearls, yulong coins. The came has become practically unplayable due to constant lag even before the latest screwup. Thanks

9. -MommaDewks-

-MommaDewks- Someday Author

ѕυи Sailing Under Neptune Mega USA
    -MommaDewks-
    146/33370884

10. -MommaDewks-

-MommaDewks- Someday Author

and what is going to happen to our crown, pearls and gold?

11. This is so stupid...I can't do the event because I constantly get attacked by alliance guilds...

12. SDCDesigner

I agree this is pathetic

13. †亗Almirante_negro亗†

†亗Almirante_negro亗† Forum Apprentice

ѕυи Sailing Under Neptune Mega USA

*°.*°WITCH-DOCTOR°*.°*
    85/41787617

14. JohnRackham

JohnRackham Guest

Are there still guilds "lost"?

15. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

Good Morning John. Hope your weekend went ok. I used my old usa account to test this. the guilds seem to be shsowing up just fine. my account itself was in the KOR tag which is still visible with all members, gold, crowns, pearls ect intact. I proceeded to test the spy in search of the SUN tag where the guild and all it's members, including witch doctor, showed up in the respective tag correctly.

the name of the tags wern't visible but that's just the font that only works in client and not browser, so that's not really a big issue, but for me at least, after testing, everything seems to be normal :)

JohnRackham likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.