Guild

Discussion in 'Help' started by glozo, Sep 2, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. glozo

glozo Forum Greenhorn

Hello i want to ask why my guild is lost? (i hade guild with name greek pirates)

name: glozo
    user: 14/42168283

2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Is this something that just happened or has it been a while since you played?

Tex

3. glozo

glozo Forum Greenhorn

I was offline for a long time and i dont know the exact time when it happened

4. glozo

glozo Forum Greenhorn

No Answer?

5. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

please be aware that once you become inactive for some time things like that can happen to you / your guild. Make sure you log-in from time to time to prevent this from happening again.

Does that answer your query?

Rymar

6. glozo

glozo Forum Greenhorn

Hello
    Sorry but your answer is marked wrongly why?
    Because none of yours game rules or guide, do not say something about inactivity.
    For example : your account or your guild will be deleted if you are inactive player for long time.

If i am wrong delete or close this post.

HITMEN36. likes this.
  7. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

If you were inactive for a long time, the system automatically deletes inactive accounts. If this is the case, we cannot do anything since the user data is gone permanently.

If you have not played for so many years, there could have been a loss of items due to inactivity. Unfortunately, it is mentioned in our Terms and Conditions that accounts can be completely deleted after a period of inactivity, and the lost items cannot be restored.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.