Feedback Hall of Fame Update

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by USS_Defender(CAG-01), Aug 5, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. USS_Defender(CAG-01)

USS_Defender(CAG-01) Exceptional Talent

It appears your grandiloquence about the Ranking update is premature at best. It is still as corrupted as it ever was. Just a cursory check of mine reveals nothing has changed for example I show 7 player kills in over 10 years of playing and the listed EP is nowhere close to what is listed on the Seachart tab. If this is reflective of the final update it appears nothing was done. And in all probability I am just one of many.

☠FIREBALL☠ likes this.
  2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

please be aware that the rankings can be displayed in subcategories: Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Total.

The one that is currently displaying for you must be the Daily one, this can be changed as shown in the picture below:

forumhalloffame.png

Just open this tab and select ranking subcategory you want to display.

Ranking subcategory display issue have been already forwarded.

Rymar

3. USS_Defender(CAG-01)

USS_Defender(CAG-01) Exceptional Talent

Well your Ranking subcategory response is evasive at best. Why not say its still a work in progress if the Ranking subcategory issue has been forwarded. By the way its the same as it has been before the Ranking Category update. Its been corrupt for years, still is. ELP stats are nowhere to be found but are part of the ranking formula and my subcategories are blank.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.