Halloween Mini-Game - Part 2!

Discussion in 'Official Forum Games' started by Rymar, Oct 29, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Halloween Mini-Game - Part 2!

Ahoy Pirates!

Day 2 is here. You need to calculate all pumpkins, even the ghost pumpkins count! Remember this answer - it will become the second part of your future voucher!

day2.jpg

Don't forget to leave comments about the games!

Don't forget to come back tomorrow for part 3!

2. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Rymar: After this puzzle expires, I hope you will (at the very least) tell us the correct number for these pumpkins. I found this became more confusing the more I counted. I found a hidden tricky part, but I'm still missing something. (Also, the full correct code would be nice to see).:)

3. pwaalios

pwaalios Advanced

Just a trick I use to count items on such pictures - get a graphic edition software (like GIMP) and erase items you have already counted.
    It's way easier and you won't count items twice.

4. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Well, I did it in a similar way. I took a screenshot in MS Paint and named the file and saved it to my desktop. Then I clicked on the file and opened Paint. Then I used the "eraser" feature and put a white mark on each pumpkin. But I kept getting "100". Magnified the picture and actually, up close, it appears to me each pumpkin contains a second pumpkin. That would be "200". Check this out for yourself and you will see. But anyways, thank you for your comments on this puzzle!:)

5. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

P.S. I had to resize the picture, of course!

[​IMG]

6. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

I actually typed a number onto each pumpkin so I not only know I had counted it but what number I was at. I got the reward, so I assume I got the right count.

7. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

What program did you use to do that? (I don't think this is fair all of these counting puzzles with a "Count Count" among our midsts! ;)

8. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy Pirates!

Thank you for all your feedback!

Since the Halloween Mini Game is over I'll close this thread.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.