Happy hour stupidity.

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Łé††éяš~öƒ~мåяqµé, Aug 10, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why on earth would BP still be selling pearls for happy hour? It would make much more sense to sell crowns, yulong coins, rift coins, even crystals! ...honestly, how many people really need pearls?

2. OneCannonMan

OneCannonMan Forum Greenhorn

Any new player or mid-game player still need pearls. They are literally the only way to progress to reach a decent spot in the game. I takes about 30 million pearls to even get all the castles, extra cannon slots etc.. For those that don't spend much money if it all the happy hour (especially mega happy hour) are almost a must have otherwise it be impossible to get to that point. The grind to make it to that point just shooting NPC? nearly an infinite amount of time, and before anyone tries to tell me "oh but you could get those pearls if you do the events"/ Events are only possible if you're a mid to high tier player otherwise you are wasting ammo (assuming you even have it) or if you tag along in a group. but even if you tag in a group it is years of event grinding tagging along in a group (making practically negligible damage relative to others in a group) to even make enough pearls to reach a point where you're not irrelevant. and that's all assuming you find a group/guild that's willing to help you with that grind or maybe they're nice enough to give you the pearls (doubt it). It is a GRIND trying to obtain pearls and it is HARD to get pearls for small -mid level players.

Admittedly by the time it is easy to make pearls it becomes irrelevant because crowns, yulong coins, or crystals become much more relevant. So with that I agree and disagree with you. People (like myself and others) NEED pearls otherwise and events for pearls etc.. BUT I do agree that it needs to be expanded to crowns and Yulong coins but I also think it shouldn't be as available as pearls otherwise anyone with a credit card becomes an instant top player

3. õWler

õWler Someday Author

What i think they should do to Happy hour and Mega Happy hours is adding crown/yulong
    the pearl can stay all they want..
    but it would be nice if they add yulong and crown in the payment package

4. I agree, a player starting the game is at a huge disadvantage, but just buying pearl packages are not the answer. For example, You might want to check out the $49.99 package named "Corsairs Commence" (from your Sea chart, click on the "Shopping Cart" then on the tab "Ships and Pets" and click on the filter "Starter kits") Mega Happy hour you get 450k pearls for $50. This package gives 1 million pearls, 150k crystals, 1 million confetti ammo, some pretty good cannon packages (not the best cannon, but good for starters) and several ship assistants. Much better than buying pearls, right?

I quit playing for five years and was pretty much a noob when I started again. I didn't have one of the new cannons. I admit, I spent quite a bit of money buying packages to level up, but I did all my tests from 21 to 40 myself and am pretty competitive now..(although there are still players that run bots full time that have farmed their way to way more power than I have)... I think it can be done...I wish I had known about the Corsairs Commmence package when I started again...It would have saved me some $. Just for the pearls alone, it is 200% of what you get in MHH

Last edited by moderator: Sep 3, 2020
  5. robodol1.

robodol1. Regular

Well pearl prices are not really ahum. Let's say up to date . I mean who pas 199.99€ for 330k Pearl's let's say this is a million at mhh. I mean a boat of middle class shoots that in 20 min . I would say put yulong and crowns for sale .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.