Feedback Harvest moon

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rymar, Nov 21, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Harvest moon

Ahoy Pirates,

Please leave any feedback in this discussion thread, for your thoughts and comments on Harvest moon.

Remember to stay within forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. krasimirivanov

krasimirivanov Forum Apprentice

event code....

3. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

We need just about ****everything**** to have increased spawn rates. The players using "illegal help" are getting the Fruit crates and Event chests so fast it is pitiful. (I guess this is my reward for playing honestly).

4. вıσнαzαяd

вıσнαzαяd Forum Greenhorn

what horrible event is this? 2 NPC per map. ridiculous prizes. I'd rather have to delay another day and fix this event than how it is.

phatty-Boastrike and -PUSAT- like this.
  5. вıσнαzαяd

вıσнαzαяd Forum Greenhorn

2 events in a row with no code. nothing about the world cup event... why don't you do a poll and bring the atalaia event again? (it was a real event)

phatty-Boastrike likes this.
  6. ~GUARDIAN-ANGEL~

~GUARDIAN-ANGEL~ Junior Expert

anyone have the event code i never saw one

7. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Pro

Ok, this event is weak, i been to 6 maps and found 5 event ships,i dont get Bp, you can add another game within a game but cant get fix or run an event and like others have said nothing about the world cup,Bp is getting flat out cheap.....my 8 yrs can help if Bp needs help...shm

phatty-Boastrike likes this.
  8. LustySerpant

LustySerpant Junior Expert

ahoy mates! Hahaha, shame on us for shaming BP! How dare we ask about the world cup and the wonderful cup boats!!

9. babenewport

babenewport Junior Expert

event code i believe i can safely say that is now a thing of the past

10. ELS101

ELS101 Forum Apprentice

Can we get an Event Code

11. Søren-Kierkegaard

Søren-Kierkegaard Forum Apprentice

event code please

12. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Pro

There will be no event code on a 3-day event, besides forget the code and put more event ships on the water

The*Defiant likes this.
  13. AlPhA_male_1

AlPhA_male_1 Forum Apprentice

not sure why the cry about the ships i have gotten all my quest done and i'm also a honest player fighting both sides all i can say to those who arent getting their ships and such get better at it :)

14. БОТЕВЪ11

БОТЕВЪ11 Someday Author

Аnother weak one event,and why do you mix atlantis dus seafight.I may not wany to play atlantis.You will lose a lot of players this way!

The*Defiant and peteraasdal1 like this.
  15. phatty-Boastrike

phatty-Boastrike Junior Expert

AAArrgghh! where be me soccer ammo and nation state flag ships! argh!!! seems like this event may have shadow like intentions of sort, me see's mystic tides ahead...sharks have no tear ducts! therefor they shed no tears! pass me the rum...argh!

LustySerpant and The*Defiant like this.
  16. ya, but you are an animal! :p

17. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

As a very smart player (a Chemical Engineer) in North Carolina told me many years ago: "It takes money to win both real wars and 'virtual' wars". Point made! And one can buy everything offered - everything - and level up (or pay someone to do it - I have seen lazy players express an interest in that, of all things), but at the day's end, who is "The Best"? Nobody. Too many parameters to measure. Besides that, who cares? The pool of players come from all over the World - most we will never even know their first names. Only a fictitious "ship name". And with all of the cheating, that's the icing on the cake. Those "top-level badges" aren't earned without a LOT of playing time. They must have the EP, so we know how they get it. I sank a top player last night 13 times. He never fired back. (My apologies for being "off-topic").

LustySerpant, babenewport and -PUSAT- like this.
  18. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Feedback with 20 minutes left in this Event: The "Robin the Cabin Boy" Quest giver did not reset as he was supposed to with one hour left. (Note: All other daily quests *had* properly reset). I had time to do his two quests in that time period, which would have earned me 50 coins of effort. Just pointing out that for future events, this should be synchronized correctly. Either he should have been active for another hour, or this Event should have ended. One or the other. Thank you!:)

-PUSAT- likes this.
  19. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Thank you for all your feedback.

Since this event is now over I shall close.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.