Help for ship setup

Discussion in 'Help' started by johataja81, Feb 10, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johataja81

johataja81 Forum Greenhorn

Hey.
    I don't understand much about setting up my ship, I want to hear if there is a kind soul out there who will help me make 2 setups. 1 for wars and one for events
    I have the option of team viewer so you can help me set it up if needed.

2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

johataja81 we highly recommend that you do not share that type of information with someone you do not know. Remote access to your computer can lead to unscrupulous people taking advantage of you. Several players on this forum can assist you through this thread and you risk nothing that way.

Tex

3. johataja81

johataja81 Forum Greenhorn

okey thanks

4. For War :

Cannons : Painbringers, Worldbreakers they hit harder!
    Gems : Cannon Damage, Dodge Chance, Hit Probability, Damage Prevention + Special Gem, most of the people use Aventurin or that Gem who gives 5+ more Pvp Damage.
    Pet Gems : Dodge Chance + Hit Probabiliy + Special Gem

Trainer for Pet :
    Agility Trainer Level 3 : 15 % Dodge Chance, 2 % Damage Prevention
    Aggression Traner Lvl 3 : 10 % Critical Hit Probaility, 5 % Critical Damage

Buffs : Smoekscreen Buff 5% Dodge Chance
    Polished Muzzel 10 Hit Probaility

A Tip for You :I will say that you should work on the Pet Gems, since they gets a higher % instead of the ship gems. If you gonna upgrade some gems. So the best thing to do is to work on the Dodge Chance & Hit Probaility first, because of the % value gets higher. And work as much as you can to open for more weapon slots for you ship.

Setup for Event ship can be so many ways, it depend on what you want or not. Most Damage or Max Profit of Pearls etc...... Maybe another one has a good answer for it.

But here is a link to everything for Max Values in Seafight. If you want to take time to look at it :

https://board-en.seafight.com/threads/maximum-values.171646/

Last edited: Feb 10, 2020
    Ķŵ†§ØĈ™ and TEX~BULL like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.