Help with Soccer Event Cursed Souls?

Discussion in 'Help' started by The*Defiant, Jul 4, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Could anyone tell me how do we obtain more of these? I originally got puzzle pieces from Nation ships and had some duplicates that I sold for cursed souls, but now I cannot find any way to obtain them. Am i missing something? Thank you for your help.

2. lellu85

lellu85 Forum Inhabitant

right now theres no any other way to get cursed souls. hope they do something to it. you can only buy/sell 20 times a day

The*Defiant likes this.
  3. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Thank you mate...I appreciate your reply, which confirms what I suspected. I have recently collected about 3 "Common" puzzle pieces off of Ghost Nation ships, but they are few and far-between. I sold each piece for one cursed soul. Sadly, this may be setting up to need to buy a future "Cursed Soul" package in order to buy the remaining puzzle pieces.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2020
  4. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

like your fellow pirate stated, cursed souls can be obtained only from puzzle piece exchange.

Do you have any further questions?

Rymar

5. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

No. Thank you for your help!

6. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

As OP is happy with answer provided this thread will be now closed.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.