help?

Discussion in 'Help' started by ĢΦФσf¤Ẅλяッ, Apr 28, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ĢΦФσf¤Ẅλяッ

ĢΦФσf¤Ẅλяッ Forum Greenhorn

I havent played in about 8-9 years id like to get back into the game but everything has changed to the point im a newbie again, so is there any guides on getting more slots cannons/better cannons, which ships to farm pearls easily ect, also without spending a fortune, as people now can sink me with 2 shots!(over 500k hp)

2. Powder Monkeys,Cabin Boys, Trophy Room ( Almost the same as Castels, but with valuta of Crowns)+ You need to earn Reputation Points to open each slots),Open more slots for cannons after this can be used by Yulong Coins from Fenhuang Maps - 31/1-40 Maps by doing Quests and shooting NPC. If I was you would I buy "payment packs" who includes Painbringers at least Lvl4,or went for Worldbreaker Cannons when a new season starts, you can get matetrials to get these for doing the quest for the season. But I do not know when a new one will start and what kind of rewards it will be this time.

For Expansion :
    Instead of Beams , Ribs are more effective for Defense also. But each rib takes 25 equipment slots. " Ribs gives also HP+VP+Defense"

Comonwealth Sellsword Lvl 1- 3 Gives, Extra Weapon Slots. + Higher Npc Hit Probility

And use DMG Prevention + Dodge Chance for you defense, and you should might use also Pet Gems + Trainers Lvl3 (Can get them in Normal Chests)on your Pet, who has Dodge Chance + Hit Probility.

Easy Pearl Maps will be from Maps 13-15 by shooting Drakir Hrell, 500K HP)

Maybe theres others out here who can help you more, but thats what I can mention right now :)

Last edited: Apr 28, 2020
  3. ĢΦФσf¤Ẅλяッ

ĢΦФσf¤Ẅλяッ Forum Greenhorn

thats a great help atleast i have some kind of basics to work on, thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.