Here be Sharks!

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Rymar, Apr 14, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pedro*_*Navaja

Pedro*_*Navaja Forum Apprentice

I'm also looking for traders for like 3 days and can't find one anywhere. Now i also lost like 5000 eggs..

2. murph2008

murph2008 Forum Apprentice

• 5 event quests (4 normal, one daily) Monroe Robinson only gives the 5th quest once not daily. I'm missing out on the 5k pearls for that quest each day

3. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I wish the "Currency box" on my Seachart would update my egg count in "real time"! I have to log out constantly in order to see it. It is a real pain in the arse!

babenewport and Bawdyn like this.
  4. babenewport

babenewport Junior Expert

`1safe house 7 always spawns there

5. Elektra_BG_

Elektra_BG_ Forum Greenhorn

this event was a crash... :confused::p:D BigPoint i so Big....:D:D:D

6. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Issue with the traders has been resolved, all 3 of them can be found within the SH during every "trade phase" which lasts 30 minutes.

Like previously stated, whole phase last 4 hours, during that time:

• 3.5 hours - time to hunt Mutated Sharks
    • 0.5 hour - time to do some trades
    Next trades should appear around 19:30 LST.

This issue has been passed along.

This is a known issue and we are awaiting a fix.

Rymar

The*Defiant likes this.
  7. *LittleBustaRhymes*

*LittleBustaRhymes* Forum Apprentice

Im just not sure how when i sink players, they get more eggs from me than i do them? how does that work out?

8. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

As mentioned before...

It is all about the difference in the amount of Eggs owned between you and your opponent.

So, if you had plenty of Eggs and your opponent had almost none then it is obvious that you will lose more than you gain.

Rymar

9. [유]nєdєяlandєn

[유]nєdєяlandєn Someday Author

well what a *Edit* event , i shoot the eggs for the big ship players..... i lost them and lost them......usseles game event

Last edited by moderator: Apr 23, 2022
  10. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

What a ripoff. I'm going to Safe Haven with 2 minutes left and closing in on it (under the Light of Tortuga) and the *&^% game logs me out! Then my Light gets popped. I don't make it in time to redeem my eggs. I THOUGHT those lazy developers were ***WORKING*** on fixing this problem with the downloadable client???? Let me guess: AFTER THE EVENT ENDS - THEY WILL HAVE IT FIXED? My goodness! Will you please, please, please hire a high-school kid to run this freaking game?

babenewport likes this.
  11. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

A quick "Follow up". I logged in 5 minutes after posting the above. Look what I found (I'm speechless):

[​IMG]

12. Tylersgma1999

Tylersgma1999 Active Author

Worst of the worst events "ever"!!!!

-PUSAT- and The*Defiant like this.
  13. makfer

makfer Forum Apprentice

Best event, ever. I made 400+ lev 4 worldbreaker. And so mutch youlong and safanad.

14. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I am making no accusations against you personally, mate. We don't even know each other. But the painful fact is that what you accomplished WAS accomplished by many other players. ALL BOTTERS! (I watched them sail up and zero in on MY mutant sharks that I was shooting, and I had to blow them away). This definitely was a super-event for the botters, and it allowed them to lengthen their lead even more, versus the "honest" players.

-PUSAT- likes this.
  15. makfer

makfer Forum Apprentice

Man you played this event? -.-
    This was a cant bot it event. If you think it was a bot event then you didnt know how it worked.
    And i 95% sure dont have any bot what can go in the harbor in different safe harbores and buy items...
    But say this, 'bot event', i am sorry to you didnt learned how to play this event :)

It was anoying to any small ship with 1 shot sometime stole 1k egg, but i had more cannon from this event then in the whole game :)

16. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Pro

you made 400+ lvl4 world breakers, you must have been playing alot....a whole lot to make that much, played a fair share of the event and didnt even come close....makes me wonder about your claim..Just sayin

The*Defiant likes this.
  17. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Pro

you really need to check yourself...this event had all kinds of botters my lil nooblet... i been playing this game over 10yrs and The Defiant has been playing this game about the same if not longer, but your comment you just said now shows me the lack of skill you have about the game...seafight is full of botters, you just chose to be blind about it, if your not part of the solution you are part of the botting problem....Just saying

The*Defiant likes this.
  18. makfer

makfer Forum Apprentice

Nope i didnt played a lot i played every 4 hour 1 hour, and logged in in time. every 4th hour minus 30min. Shopped in safe haven collected more eggs, buyed what i needed and after the shop closed i collected minimum 7k egg, (5k+2time game mechanish minusses) if i had lucky mutch more max 14k logged out in safe harbor. And repeat.
    Easy :)

19. makfer

makfer Forum Apprentice

You missunderstand me. The games have all time botters, but this events shopping side was not for botters. I Raided them a lot after they came back to the game, sometime i stole 12k egg in 10-15min. But because me and my friends they didnt had eggs for shopping :D Or just a few thousand and not the 5k what needed for the cannons :)

20. runran

runran Forum Apprentice

I agree with makfer, it was not easy but it sure was a very good event for middle ships. I also made over 500 worldbreaker cannons and lots of yulong and safanad. You just needed to log when the traders were on and buy and play an hour after that when there were the most sharks available. I bought cannons for 5 times out of 6 available per day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.