Here be Sharks!

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Rymar, Apr 14, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I know as well that the Sharks spawned a lot during and after the 30-minute trader appearance. It makes total mathematical sense, because players were spending eggs buying items, thus making more available for spawning. And I'm sorry mate; i don't believe you made 500+ Worldbreakers. I've played since July 2009 and have a strong ship (my Battle Points ranking attests to that), and I was getting raided and had problems holding on to eggs. I played at various times of day as well, to sample the differences in the amount of spawning of the sharks. I took about 2,000 eggs off one player in one battle exchange, but the most I ever accumulated in one 3 1/2 hour period was a bit over 20,000 eggs. (I found that it was hard to hold on to even 7,000 eggs). And often when I took say 600 eggs off someone, I found I lost 750+ eggs at the same time. (It worked both ways - the proof is in my Logbook). Those are the facts. Please feel free to post a screenshot of your 500+ WB - Level 4s!

2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Since this event is over I'll now close.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.