Feedback Here Be Sharks!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rymar, Apr 11, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Here Be Sharks!

Ahoy Pirates,

Please leave any feedback in this discussion thread, for your thoughts and comments on the Here Be Sharks! event.

Remember to stay within forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. bat_sali

bat_sali Forum Apprentice

so like every event is start no good. Low ship on the map, shipis invisible :))) just name, information abot ship is olso low give as more information where can be this extenders how long time will stay there when they will apear?

BOMBER890 and Yaksa like this.
  3. BOMBER890

BOMBER890 Advanced

Where do i find the traders ? I can't see them in safe haven . Also increase spawn rate of shipwrecks and sharks :)

The*Defiant likes this.
  4. kassakoi

kassakoi Forum Apprentice

hello

how is this possible
    lost a lot of eggs
    *Edit*

[Please use only English language]

Last edited by moderator: Apr 13, 2023
  5. Rymar

Ahoy Pirates!

I have not yet been playing today but as far as I am aware "invisible" shark issue has been forwarded.

Please be aware that the amount of Sharks that can be found on the water is dependant on the amount of Eggs held by players - the more players sit with their Eggs in SH (or logged out) the less Sharks will be found on the water.

That's why there's a mechanism included which removes Eggs from players every now and then - it is also possible to lose eggs by simply being damaged by other players.

Trades can be found within the SH - but only during the "trading phase" - unfortunately there's no information when that phase appear.

Rymar

The*Defiant likes this.
  6. _iReaper_

_iReaper_ Forum Apprentice

So we lose eggs because we simply can't trade them?

7. Rymar

Yup, everyone lose eggs because of the event mechanic.

Such mechanic is needed because if such thing would not be implemented we could have 1 player with 1 000 000 eggs sitting in SH / logged out and there would be no event NPCs at all.

Rymar

The*Defiant likes this.
  8. _iReaper_

Well i haven't seen a event NPC in like an hour. Lot's of people complaining so this way this event is going to fail hard.

Also I get bastioncannon lvl 0 out of event chest. instead of said lvl 4

Last edited by moderator: Apr 13, 2023
  9. Rymar

Could you please provide me with a logbook entry?

Rymar

10. _iReaper_

2023-04-13 21:41:47
    Je hebt 1 x Bastionkanon gekregen.
    Je hebt een gesloten kist geopend.
    1xEvenementssleutel is/zijn verwijderd. Reden: Geopende schatkist.

11. vinetu000

vinetu000 Forum Greenhorn

Even tho you log out, the system takes 10%.
    Every 4 hours the traders appears. Each SH different traders (3 total). With your cursor you can see if they are appeared if you point to SH.
    Therefore:
    LST
    03:30-04:00
    07:30-08:00
    11:30-12:00
    15:30-16:00
    19:30-20:00
    23:30-00:00

The*Defiant likes this.
  12. Elektra_BG_

Elektra_BG_ Forum Greenhorn

i haven't seen any event NPC for last 40 min. on map 43/1 ... there are no sharks... not big, not small, not even very small baby sharks. If I buy the expensive event pack, would you be so kind as to release at least one shark to see what it's like? Please.....

-PUSAT- likes this.
  13. vinetu000

vinetu000 Forum Greenhorn

14. Rymar

Your fellow pirate is correct you have obtained Bastion Cannon Level 0 from the Marauder event.

Rymar

vinetu000 likes this.
  15. _iReaper_

Okay np.

But there are almost no sharks on the map? any update coming? And what time do the traders come? If i lose eggs every hour there is no point in shooting if theyt dont show up anytime soon

Last edited: Apr 13, 2023
  16. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Pro

Ok the event is not that bad,i see a lil more sharks on the water, not much, but with that said, how about fixing the lag,adding events is fine and all, but if it lags what's the point...just saying..so they say here be sharks, more like here be lag.......

Last edited: Apr 13, 2023
  17. BOMBER890

BOMBER890 Advanced

This is because of the marauder event , you opened a marauder chest and these give bastion lv0 cannons

18. BOMBER890

BOMBER890 Advanced

I like the idea of a pvp event , just dont like the execution. If you get sunk once you loose so many eggs , better way to do it would be getting rewarded to sink other players and not losing eggs in battle and over time you loose eggs automatically so kinda too much negative feedback. The 'limit' is also not great on a megaserver with a lot of players because it feels like you're sailing 10 min to find a single event npc.

19. .Pivot.

.Pivot. Forum Apprentice

Hi, Kindly improve the quality of the event FAQS. It's sad that I have to consult 100 people to understand the fundamentals of an event. It would be so much easier for everyone if the event faqs mention the eggs being lost, their rate of drop and the timeslots for the traders and their safe zones. These are BARE minimums for any game dev at this point

20. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

I thought the event ticker and/or the event listings included a countdown for the 'cycle' so we knew when the traders were going to be active. Is there such a thing? What is the interval? Anyone figure out the schedule?

_iReaper_ and -PUSAT- like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.