Feedback Here Be Sharks!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rymar, Apr 11, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy BOMBER890!

Have you seen patchnotes? :rolleyes:

Ahoy kassakoi!

If you have noticed any suspicious behaviour please forward them to Support for further investigation.

Ahoy _iReaper_!

This is not a bug but its normal to lose eggs, "gathering" events always works this way.

Rymar

2. Ψαρας(GR)

Ψαρας(GR) Forum Apprentice

terrible event. So rare to find sharks that makes it difficult to gather eggs and lose them after a while.

3. kemic

kemic Forum Greenhorn

Did something go wrong in restart havent seen a shark since then.

4. ミ[LєGєиDαяIσ][T]彡

ミ[LєGєиDαяIσ][T]彡 Forum Greenhorn

45 minutes with the sand of time and stone of storms and no mutantshark npc on maps, this event is reminding me of a place called Las Vegas
    2023-04-17 22:45:48 1x Stone of Storms was/were removed. Reason: Used. 2023-04-17 22:45:31 1x Stone of Storms was/were removed. Reason: Used. 2023-04-17 22:45:11 1x Stone of Storms was/were removed. Reason: Used. 2023-04-17 22:44:54 1x Stone of Storms was/were removed. Reason: Used. 2023-04-17 22:44:39 1x Stone of Storms was/were removed. Reason: Used. 2023-04-17 22:44:21 1x Stone of Storms was/were removed. Reason: Used. 2023-04-17 22:44:02 1x Stone of Storms was/were removed. Reason: Used. 2023-04-17 22:43:44 1x Stone of Storms was/were removed. Reason: Used. 2023-04-17 22:43:19 1x Stone of Storms was/were removed. Reason: Used. 2023-04-17 22:43:02 1x Stone of Storms was/were removed. Reason: Used. 2023-04-17 22:42:45 1x Stone of Storms was/were removed. Reason: Used.

2023-04-17 23:25:24
    48x Grootslang Eggs was/were removed. Reason: Event mechanic.
    2023-04-17 23:25:20
    50x Grootslang Eggs was/were removed. Reason: Event mechanic.
    2023-04-17 23:25:19

214x Grootslang Eggs was/were removed. Reason: Event mechanic.

Ψαρας(GR) and The*Defiant like this.
  5. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

This is totally a bot-designed event (even if that wasn't the intent). Most people work. I am retired, but I am not going to play every 4 hours 6 times a day for 10 days. But some boats do! (The botters). <--they can get 6 (times a day) x 10 Overlord Level-1 cannons x 10 days = 600 freaking FREE Overlord level 1s! Yeah...that's TOTALLY FAIR. (And I didn't even include the 5,000 yulongs x 6 x 10 days = 300,000 FREE YULONGS). Yeah - I suppose we all should cheat....but I never will.

6. Daboyzz!

Daboyzz! Someday Author

Where be thte sharks not seen a single one in over an hour?

7. Silent-Bob

Silent-Bob Forum Apprentice

The sharks went to sleep only bots you can find.

The*Defiant likes this.
  8. Daboyzz!

Daboyzz! Someday Author

Fix event please, no sharks equals no rewards for playing. Wasted 90 minutes looking not one has spawned anywhere.

The*Defiant likes this.
  9. _iReaper_

_iReaper_ Forum Apprentice

Well before todays patch I did not lose any eggs while getting sunk. Now I lose eggs faster than I can get them. And like the others said there arent even sharks on the map anymore

The*Defiant likes this.
  10. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

A VALID SUGGESTION FOR THE DEVELOPERS: Take every item that can be bought with eggs (the 3 traders each have 6 items). Add up the eggs needed to buy EVERY ITEM. Then add say 20% more for eggs being removed twice every 4 hours by the Event Mechanic. MAKE THAT NUMBER THE MAX ANY BOAT CAN HOLD. Something like this should help everyone. Nobody should be sitting in Safe Haven holding 3 times the number needed to purchase all of the 18 offerings in one 30-minute trading period. That's what's killing the players. Do the math.

-PUSAT- and Bawdyn like this.
  11. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

SUGGESTION: Issue the Red-eyed debuff on the botters NOW! That should slow them down, while giving the honest players at least half-a-chance at this Event!

-PUSAT- and Bawdyn like this.
  12. Ðî®T¥*Ѐ€d§

Ðî®T¥*Ѐ€d§ Someday Author

I think they should just not have the spawn of event NPCs tied to how many eggs players have. I mean, really, who comes up with this stuff?

-PUSAT- and The*Defiant like this.
  13. .Pivot.

.Pivot. Forum Apprentice

I heard that the rewards have been reduced. Is this true?

14. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I guess we killed all of them, mates! The entire High Seas are now barren. Event Over! (It has now been 2 hours and 20 minutes straight that I have seen No Sharks). A wonderful Event.

15. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I did barely manage to get 10 Overlord Level-1 cannons at the 15:30 Server trading time today (Monday), but due to the paucity of eggs, I could not buy anything else to see (and thus answer your question). At least the 10 Overlord Level-1 cannons are still the same (for now). I will also mention that I got all but about 200 eggs from sinking unbubbled ships in PvP battles. So I had 200 roughly to start with, and got the other 4,800 I needed from sinking others (because we had no sharks).

2023-04-17 15:30:34 Congratulations! Quest completed.
    2023-04-17 15:30:34 You received 10 x Level 1 Overlord cannon.
    2023-04-17 15:30:34 5000x Grootslang Eggs was/were removed. Reason: Quest delivery.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2023
    -PUSAT- likes this.
  16. Bat_sali84

Bat_sali84 Forum Greenhorn

At last few events is shit every event dont start normaly. restart restart restart and haf event go with fixing problems and nothing compenssation. Now is the same after last restart they screwed up again. Where is the sharks? Who will compansate me? miss to times traders until, now will be more becouse no sharks. On the past was got test server to fix everything before start the event is not bad to start use it again.

17. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

You are exactly right regarding the "Test Server" from years gone by. Then they (apparently) made our gameplay Servers into "Test Servers". It made no sense to me then, or now. The constant "Patchday Notes" that flood out during every Event are only because WE the players are pointing all of the issues out for them! The developers aren't researching any of these Events that have been held in years past. If they did, the current Events would not have things like we had in the last Event where there was a "Quest" that wasn't valid. (It was in that Event in past years, but they forgot to look back and see it, and place it in the current Event). Pathetic.

18. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Well - at least this one trader was not swamped (as is normally the case) early Tuesday morning on my Server. I guess I can be grateful that the cheaters can't manufacture eggs with their bots....or at least...not yet!

[​IMG]

19. .Pivot.

.Pivot. Forum Apprentice

Still no sharks, increased loss of eggs, were we having too much fun that needed to be nerfed?

The*Defiant likes this.
  20. bat_sali

bat_sali Forum Apprentice

Why was nesesary to do something when event was runing so good? Now what? SHAME i runing 50 min to make 5000 egg totaly SHAME.(somebody told you when something is runing is not nessesary to be repair?)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.