Feedback Here Be Sharks!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rymar, Apr 11, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lude1962

lude1962 Forum Commissioner

Why oh why, did you have to make changes, there is even less NPC's on the water now despite the so called fix to increase them.

The*Defiant likes this.
  2. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Now it seems to me that we are back to having less Shark NPCs on the water. I wonder this: Since the Event started, a patch was added to increase the Shark NPCs, then all of the Shark NPCs vanished, and then the problem got fixed - IF the patch to increase the Shark NPC spawn rate got lost in the shuffle? One Additional Suggestion: I assume this Event is now going to be quite difficult for noobs with the loss of the use of Auras (see most recent Patchday Notes). I suggest removal of the capping feature to get eggs. I have received my fair share via capping, but I've played a long time. It must be discouraging for lower-level boats to work a long time to earn eggs, only to have them wiped away in a matter of moments by some high-level boats hunting noobs in the lower maps.

*LittleBustaRhymes* likes this.
  3. *LittleBustaRhymes*

*LittleBustaRhymes* Forum Apprentice

shhh, i dont want to farm eggs, i just shoot towers and the eggs come to me

4. so for the next trader to be able to trade the egg for me, bcs i still have some, i do virgo map, but the egg on my ship was remove by event mechanic , why ?? @Rymar can you explain to me ? if there is i miss information, i remember the event mechanic for removing / lose the is when you got damage from other player or you do logout the game for several hour for example. but what happen to me i dont understand. and i lose more than 1k egg

5. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

All eggs has been removed from player accounts to start the changed "fresh", also keep in mind that no matter what you do you'll lose 15% eggs every 2 hours (yes, even if you are logged off).

Rymar

6. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

This is quite aggravating. I have encountered two "auto-pilot" ships like this within the last 3 days. I sink them and spy them, and sink them and spy them, and sink them and spy them, etc.. The common denominator that goes with this? Every time I found each boat was shooting a Mutant Shark! That's not "a coincidence". Obviously, the bot software can read where these Event shark NPCs pop up, and the ship is immediately directed towards it.:mad: P.S. And I would report them to Support (and have in the past - many, many, many times: Ship name, Ship ID, and my Server), but - with all due respect to Rymar, who helps us a great deal - reporting does no good. As evidenced by previous players I have "turned in", and then found them right back out on the waters the next day! :(

EVENT TIP! (As of Wednesday, 4-19-23 @ 2:30 p.m CDT) --> I just noticed that suddenly a "swarm" of Sharks spawned near me. Like 6 to 10. That got my attention! Why? I checked my Logbook and just minutes earlier, the "Event Mechanic" removed 15% of my eggs. Check your Logbook times, because the removal hits twice in every 4-hour period, and the interval removal times are *very close* - if not exactly to the minute. So if you are playing around that time, be on the lookout! The Event does give you a chance to get them back. (See below..this happened within 4 minutes):

2023-04-19 12:26:05 3523x Grootslang Eggs was/were removed. Reason: Event mechanic.
    <--(2:26:05 p.m. CDT)

Last edited by moderator: Apr 22, 2023
  7. *HMS*aZgaRd*

*HMS*aZgaRd* Someday Author

I am guessing I am missing something that happenend between Monday and Wednesday. Appears that we can no longer shoot sharks unther the Aura of protection. I cant keep the (blanks) off me to get enough eggs for what i want. I go under the bubble today, to try to get some for the 10:30pm smuglers, and i shoot one shark and no more bubble. WTH?

8. luqmanhaqim96

luqmanhaqim96 Forum Greenhorn

how many grootslag egg we need to trade all item during trading session at max??

Last edited: Apr 20, 2023
  9. luqmanhaqim96

Is max egg we can get is 30k?

10. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

From Tuesday's Patchday Notes:

Ahoy Pirates,

Another sync is coming up! Here is the content:

Bug Fix:
    • Problem with missing npcs - FIXED
    Event Changes:
    • Reduced amount of max currency from 50 000 to 30 000
    • All current collected currencies will be exchange at 12:00 LST (1 egg - 1 pearl)
    • If player play on PVP Protection buff (aura action items) and achieve more then 400 eggs, buff will be disabled
    Your Seafight Team

11. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

The total cost of all the items no longer matters, mate. The maximum you can have at one time is 30,000 eggs. (See most recent Patchday Notes below):
    Ahoy Pirates,

Another sync is coming up! Here is the content:

Bug Fix:
    • Problem with missing npcs - FIXED
    Event Changes:
    • Reduced amount of max currency from 50 000 to 30 000
    • All current collected currencies will be exchange at 12:00 LST (1 egg - 1 pearl)
    • If player play on PVP Protection buff (aura action items) and achieve more then 400 eggs, buff will be disabled
    Your Seafight Team

12. luqmanhaqim96

When is the trader will appeared? every 4 hours? 6 hours? and what in game time if anyone know? Thank you.

13. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

This information is from the first page of this thread. It was provided to us by courtesy of pirate vinetu000. --->Every 4 hours the traders appears. Each SH different traders (3 total). With your cursor you can see if they are appeared if you point to SH.
    Therefore:
    LST <--(Local Server Time)
    03:30-04:00
    07:30-08:00
    11:30-12:00
    15:30-16:00
    19:30-20:00
    23:30-00:00

14. Absolution

Absolution Forum Greenhorn

2023-04-20 06:41:09 1x Volatile Aura of Protection was/were removed. Reason: Used.

2023-04-20 06:42:25
    You sank Mutant Shark's ship.
    You received 14012 x Pearls.
    You received 103 x Grootslang Eggs.
    You received 52506 EXP (experience points).
    You received 106 x Grootslang Eggs.
    You received 324 x Grootslang Eggs.

Event Changes:

If player play on PVP Protection buff (aura action items) and achieve more then 400 eggs, buff will be disabled

That's something there. Use the Aura and lose it 2 minutes after putting it on because you went over the 400 mark for eggs? You can't sink a Mutant Shark by yourself without losing your protection only to get sunk by those sneaky pirates patrolling the waters to sink anyone after they sink a shark that was on a buff and lose it. I do understand, pirates will be pirates, but this is so ridiculous.

I was thinking, did I accidently shoot someone? Apparently not. HereI thought it was my fault that I kept losing the aura buffs.

Come on now, that max cap of collecting 400 eggs at a time needs to be lifted up more.

I am done with this event.

15. The_Perseph0ne

The_Perseph0ne Advanced

whats crazy is they let so many get so far ahead then put these limits on eggs now if u wanted u could never get what they have in ranking

16. ☠FIREBALL☠

☠FIREBALL☠ Advanced

At last someone using grey matter,been going on for years.

17. WILBABE

WILBABE Forum Greenhorn

I must admit that this event is very hard for an intermediate player. Sunk 5 times while getting two shots on a shark..

The*Defiant likes this.
  18. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Yes - that is the sad part of this game. it ignores novice and intermediate players. I was like that many years ago. I know how it feels. And **it could be much better** if BP cared enough to make the necessary changes.

I just wanted to point out: This Event is the *perfect* opportunity for BP to PERMANENTLY BAN players using "auto-play". It doesn't get any better than this! The "proof" they supposedly need is right there in player Logbooks. If they would just look at any cheater's Logbook and see at this Event's end: 300,000 Yulong coins "collected" 6 (times within every 24-hour period) times 10 (days) times 5,000 Yulong coins per trader appearance = 300,000. And in the same order: 6 times 10 times 2 = 120 days King's Legacy <--(A DEAD GIVEAWAY). <--BECAUSE ---> I doubt there is any way to buy 4 months worth of the King's Legacy (even with money) over this 10-day Event period. And so on with the other items offered by the 3 traders. Just pick these cheaters off (one at a time) and close their accounts! [And yes - I know I am only "talking to myself", but some players on here (not just me) DO stand up for honesty]. And speaking for myself: I WILL CONTINUE! Evil should never go unchallenged.

Last edited by moderator: Apr 22, 2023
  19. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

[​IMG]

The*Defiant likes this.
  20. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I am humbled, mate. Thank you!

Bawdyn likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.