hidesmacker

Discussion in 'The Players' started by hidesmacker, Jan 9, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. hidesmacker

hidesmacker Forum Greenhorn

hi all i've been around for years but never got around to this so here it goes. first of all i'm Canadian and this year i turn 50, i started playing Seafight when i was 39 so i guess from pretty near the beginning. When i first started playing Nap was one of if not the biggest guild on my server, i played against players such as Wolfgang, snake eyes, pspeck, cookie monster,spitfire, tabu, thors mojlnor, sunnygirl, bugsy1, graver and others it was a great time but because of work and other things in life i have never been able to play this game the way i would have liked. I played for a couple years then a change in jobs took me away from it for another couple of years but i found my way back to it and have been playing any chance i get. I currently run 12 different ships on the ga2 server none of them are maxed out but that's fine, i try to get on the water everyday with each ship but at least log in each day. i was reading the other posts here and it got me thinking how much better this game was back in the day, all the changes have just clogged up the game and make it so much harder to get ahead. Anyway i miss the old days and a lot of those other players such as smoke, who helped me out a lot with tests and quests, i see graver is still around but i haven't seen any others in a long time not sure if any of them still play or moved on or whatever but any way just thought to say hi !

grahinho likes this.
  2. USSChallenger1

USSChallenger1 Old Hand

Welcome back! The players you mentioned I remember some if not all of them and some to this day still play others do not. The game has changed since the time you left and playing catch up will be a arduous one but you will get there.

3. Graverattack

Graverattack Padavan

hi m8, i started playing in the same period of time, i was actually in the same guild with cookie and sunny, in usn, was also in bugsy`s guild and in od with graver lol, so iplayed with all of them, from all, graver and pspeck i know for sure r still here the rest... no clue. btw im LadyDi01

4. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

Some of them players that were mentioned are still playin. I also remember quite a few of them,as well as having quite a few as guild mates at one time or another. Majority were probably when I was a member of Skulls. I remember players names but not all the tags.
    I helped Sunnygirl go from lvl 1 to lvl 6 if memory serves and many times on global I have seen her post some sort of credit to me for having the patience to teach her the game and getting her to the point where she could hold her own against an Addy Calico.

I too miss those days. Guild chat or TS was usually a laugh a minute,many times laughing so hard ya couldnt see the Sea Chart and your ribs were sore for hours after ya log.

Thee is also a fair few that didnt just stop playing but are no longer with us.Many Thoughts and Prayers to their Families and may they Rest In Peace.

Please join me in raising a glass of the beverage of you choice for a toast of rememberance:

"Slainte"

5. Ɗяєɗɗєɗ

Ɗяєɗɗєɗ Padavan

Welcome back! ;)

6. hidesmacker

hidesmacker Forum Greenhorn

nice to here from some of the originals, LadyDi01, 308Marksman, Challenger, glad to hear some of us are still playing and sad to hear others are no longer with us. Definitely prayers to the families and for sure a toast to all who have passed may their memories live on forever. Hope to see some of you on the seas, don't sink me too much as it's been awhile for me and i'm not sure i remember how to swim LOL:):D:D:D

7. piranhahunter

piranhahunter Forum Connoisseur

Hi m8,i also played with and agains most of the names u yust called,good bunch of peeps,i am mostly busy building ship and not much of a fighter so if u talk abt swimming,trust me i deserve a medal for swimming lmao
    Glad to hear u came back
    my name Piranhahunter,some know me as sjahniece or SJ
    Good luck on the water

8. Lady.Wolf

Lady.Wolf Active Author

Welcome back! I'm 308Marksmans wife Ladywolf. I was called Angel100Pure if you remember me...

9. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

Welcome back to the game, hidesmacker.

I know a lot may have changed, but I am sure it will not take you long to get back into things and we are here to help if you need it :)

-Arky