Hot_Shot_Rob™ is it worth returning to play????

Discussion in 'The Players' started by Hot-Shot-Rob, Aug 13, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hot-Shot-Rob

Hot-Shot-Rob Forum Greenhorn

Was wondering if it worth returning to the game been gone now almost 5 years. ????

2. kyloe

kyloe Forum Master

hehe hotshot, depends lol

3. Riker(NZL)

Riker(NZL) Forum Apprentice

what map lvl , castles , skills ? 5 years thats maybe be4 voodoos? i would say you almost a new boat now as always and forever this game takes money if u want to compete

4. *nderic*

*nderic* Forum Apprentice

wow...has it been 5 years. I remember when I started, you chaining me like the noob I am...lol. It has changed a lot over the last 5 years. New maps, new cannons, new castles. You would be starting over since those good cannons you had are now about like 30 pounders were back then. That may have even been before 60s came out. With the server merge Global America 1 is a busy place with lots of people to fight. It will take an investment to play at the top like you used to play. There are still a few old names on there....but not many I remember(Blackhawk and polecat)but I switched servers years ago.....YAR and if i remember right...Go Bears...if not...give me a little break...I am old and it has been over 6 years ha ha ha. Good Luck hotshot

djt182 likes this.
  5. phatty-Boastrike

phatty-Boastrike Junior Expert

aaarrgghh!!! just seen this message in bottle claiming that hot shot is back!?!

The*Defiant likes this.
  6. islam

islam Forum Greenhorn

dont come back bro

7. ☠FIREBALL☠

☠FIREBALL☠ Advanced

Have you got a platinum credit card.

The*Defiant likes this.
  8. Womble1996

Womble1996 Forum Apprentice

I came back after 10+ years and I am really enjoying it. Some obvious problems persist such as the inability to get certain cannons or expansions at a high level without real money but if you play the PVE server it doesnt matter. It is really fun if you are casual imo

9. thecollector

thecollector Forum Greenhorn

womble thats a name i remember you were in tfb