How in the Am I getting sunk with 2 Shots?

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by The*Defiant, Jul 5, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

You have got to be freaking kidding me! I've played as an HONEST PLAYER since 2009 with a current total base (VP and Regular Hit Points combined) of 1.1 million hit points. My boat is NOT a weak one. I have the stats and Battle Point Rank to prove it. Yes....I know about Recklessness, Bloodlust, Light of Tortuga, Genie's Arsenal, Smoke Bombs, Opponent's skills in moving tactics, etc., etc. etc. ---- but JEEPERS!! I'm flying full-speed (and I am NOT slow by any means) and a guy locks on me?? and blows my fully-repped ship away in 2 shots??? Answer: The BOTS have thoroughly beaten the Developers without mercy. A computer-driven bot ship can (by far) destroy a human player's boat with everything you can buy on it in 3 seconds. I would appreciate feedback from ANYONE AND EVERYONE (including the mysterious "John Rackham", the CEO of whoever owns this freaking game, a Ph.D in video-game programming, etc.) ANYONE that can give me one micron of encouragement as to why I should keep playing this game. I keep thinking it has hit rock-bottom but OH NO!...it keeps achieving new lows! What a disaster!:mad:

2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

I would just like to clarify, that currently it is possible to 2-shot somebody with a total of 1.1million HP+VP if you are set up correctly. Storm Lanterns and Depth Charge ammunition (250 damage per ball) are vital in doing this, but it is indeed possible.

Swift

The*Defiant likes this.
  3. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Thank you for the explanation mate!:)

4. Loki162

Loki162 Padavan

Yes it is possible but those boats should not be allowed below map 30

5. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

One last question on this topic. I can only recall seeing this ammunition for sale--> Depth Charge ammunition (250 damage per ball) maybe twice at the most. Where do we obtain it? (Also, I could not locate it in the Seafight Bible under "Ammunition - Elite").

Last edited: Jul 9, 2021
  6. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

An excellent point mate!

7. .Kenze.

.Kenze. Old Hand

Its only damage that much on eventships at some speciel events we were told!

The*Defiant likes this.
  8. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

unfortunately, we dont know when this ammunition will be on sale once again.

This ammunition deals 250 dmg to both npc and players.

Rymar

9. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I too believe that was what we were told!

10. .Kenze.

.Kenze. Old Hand

No you are wrong!!!
    Go look back when that event was there.

11. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

The stats for the ammunition never changed nor have they since the item release. As mentioned in the
    Atlantis - Terror from the Deep FAQ, Depth Charge has following stats:
    • 250 damage
    • + 2,0 cannon reload time (absolute)
    • + 10% cannon reload time

Depth Charge caused more damage against the Atlantean Destroyer too that is correct, but the base values of this ammunition applied on every NPC and Player.

Swift

The*Defiant likes this.
  12. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Thank you Swift. Your last sentence clarifies things a lot. I appreciate it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.