HP Lower after login

Discussion in 'Help' started by Bawdyn, Aug 31, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

This has been happening for the last week or so. I fully repair HP and VP. Then logout. Later I login and the VP is fine, but my HP is lower. It totally drops all of the HP from Beams on the slots from my Commonwealth Guardian as well as the last several slots I've acquired (from the last Castle Days, I got the Shipwright's Schematics castle, plus I bought a few in the ship equipment section). I then have to repair. Why do I lose that HP and can you fix it so I don't lose it?

2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

We apologise for the frustration this bug must be causing you. I shall forward this issue to be looked into, is your Server and User ID the same as that which is in your signature?

Swift

3. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Yes, my ID is in my sig.

4. Swift

Ahoy,

Thank you for confirming this. I shall pass this on along with the problem and hope that it shall be resolved as soon as possible.

Swift

5. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Just to confirm, its the amount of current HP that is lower, the total HP is still there, but I have to repair to get my ship back to the total. Also, it doesn't happen every time I login (on the sea). Some days its almost every time, others its maybe half the times?

6. Swift

Ahoy,

Thank you again for the additional information, I shall forward this too.

When this is corrected it shall be announced in the patchday notes, as there is nothing further we can do here on the forum, this thread shall now be closed.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.