Hungry Pumpkins - Mini Game

Discussion in 'Official Forum Games' started by Rymar, Nov 5, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hungry Pumpkins - Mini Game

Ahoy Pirates,

Another Saturday, another trial!

Watch the video and find only NUMBERS on it.

Use them in the order they appear on the screen.

This one has bright colors but is made with the speed of a granny! >>

By the way for all wanting to share it everywhere and right away: this voucher is available for the first 1000 players only. So Good Luck!

PS. The voucher will be available 15min later after this mini game is posted - from 7pm 15min CST.

Your Seafight Team

2. C~D-chat3

C~D-chat3 Forum Greenhorn

doesnt work

3. pwaalios

pwaalios Advanced

Rymar, the code doesn't work

4. The_Perseph0ne

The_Perseph0ne Advanced

lol they made so people who work miss out on this because of others giving code out on facebook so they say screw everyone we will make harder for honest player posted 2 hours ago and only 15 min to turn code in after u guys are jokes rymar fail on this

5. C~D-chat3

C~D-chat3 Forum Greenhorn

well rymar, you really excelled yourself with this one, a new level of low is reached

6. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

The previous times they had us use the form to enter our answer I thought it was more annoying than just entering a voucher, but if everyone has been sharing the codes without actually solving the puzzle, maybe it is the better way to do these puzzles. Limiting it to only some players is a worse solution. :(

7. gure55

gure55 Forum Apprentice

og i Norge har vi innført vintertid = tilbake 1 time

8. gure55

gure55 Forum Apprentice

And in Norway we have winter time = 1 hour back

9. bonnie66

bonnie66 Active Author

how many numbers are there

10. Rafdebelg2

Rafdebelg2 Someday Author

Good evening I think it's unfair that the minigame is only for the first 1000 certainly when you know that there are many more users . It also comes across as if you always have to be on the game day and night, is sf not for everyone or at least only for a small minority. I hope that this regrettable matter will be rectified Greetings Raf

11. BAPHOMET97

BAPHOMET97 Someday Author

great job noob, make people leave this game

12. Tylersgma1999

Tylersgma1999 Active Author

All of the above, and I got a 2 hour restriction on putting in my numbers because either the Q/0 is what I had trouble with, here if stating a zero we put a line through it. Oh well, thanks for the game.

13. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I think this is the key question! Many of these codes in the past were 8-characters in length, and I got only 7 characters here (and I imagine it's not just me).

14. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

(Well I got 8 characters the second time but still didn't work. I'll shut up and leave this to the other posters that seem to smoke me on these puzzles).:confused::D

15. *Vizoro*

*Vizoro* Forum Apprentice

got only 6 numbers, and "Code not found."

16. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy Pirates!

Congratulations to the winners, the code was used a 1 000 times and is not working anymore.

Rymar

17. bonnie66

bonnie66 Active Author

dont u mean well done to the botters who got the code in seconds we all know who sf / bp support

18. QUEENVIXEN

QUEENVIXEN Forum Connoisseur

The code was 2473169 but i was too late putting it in . Which was more or less within the time frame . but am on different time zone here. Not very well thought out. No wonder players are leaving.

19. .Kenze.

.Kenze. Old Hand

Where you see the number 3 ???

20. QUEENVIXEN

QUEENVIXEN Forum Connoisseur

Look between the 7 and 1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.