Feedback Hunt for Dead October

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Sep 29, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Hunt for Dead October

Ahoy Pirates,

Please leave any feedback, comments and thoughts about the Hunt for Dead October event.

Remember to stay within the forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. Xenoverse

Xenoverse Padavan

there's something missing. Add some designs to the market, or items to it as well...

3. MiniMeanie

MiniMeanie Padavan

There appears to be an error in the season for the event. Kill 5 million dead octobers to get 1 point?

http://prntscr.com/upw8x8

Also for an updated event, the gems on the Red Dead October are simply dreadful, but it's a short shoot event, so I'm not overly concerned.

4. BOMBER890

BOMBER890 Active Author

Event is kinda just a disguise to sell expensive packs in payment cuz thats the only thing i see you can get this event , name is fitting tho cuz the event is literally dead, nothing to buy in game and nothing to be gained , kinda sad you guys get begged for events that give crowns and yulong and just refuse to throw the less spending players a bone. Here's an idea for the next event , no ships on the map just all payment packs. Change the rewards from pearls to yulong and crowns and everyone is happy.

Oskar likes this.
  5. Oskar

Oskar Forum Apprentice

Have anyone shot the boss yet and can post how much it gives and HP?

6. MiniMeanie

MiniMeanie Padavan

To be fair this is a short shoot event which rarely involves yulong coins or crowns etc. It's been on half an hour, go shoot some pearls and buy some marauder ammo. This is what these events are designed for really.

We have just finished an event which was fantastic for both of these currencies. The fact that no one posted about needing reputation to help was dreadful, no update to the faq, no information at all really was a total let down, but the event was good.

BOMBER890 likes this.
  7. BAPHOMET97

BAPHOMET97 Someday Author

500mil hp

8. MiniMeanie

MiniMeanie Padavan

My reward
    2020-09-29 13:16:00You received 287081 EXP (experience points).
    2020-09-29 13:16:00You received 144681 x Pearls.
    2020-09-29
    13:16:00You received 1 x Red Dead October. (gems are rubbish)
    2020-09-29 13:16:00You sank Dead October's ship.
    Can't remember what hp it had, there were about 6 of us shooting it. Its profitable for me.

Oskar likes this.
  9. PLAY-0N

PLAY-0N Someday Author

2020-09-29 16:20:44
    You received 140775 EXP (experience points).
    You received 22500 x Pearls.
    You received 2500 x Black gunpowder.
    You received 1 x Teleportation.
    You received 3 x Unstoppable.
    You received 1 x Plague.
    You received 74278 x Pearls.
    You sank Dead October's ship.

Could someone please explain me what ship design it is given as a reward after all ? I have Terror Lovibond in my inventory so I guess that's the one rewarded and why I came up to receive the rewards I got above mentioned but it still not correct: in the FAQ it is stated that the ship design is October Dread, (please see picture below). I need to mention the fact that I have checked and I do not have October Dread ship design in my inventory. As our fellow pirate MiniMeanie mentioned above that she have received 1 x Red Dead October which it is again outstanding from FAQ and as well I do not have this design also in my inventory

Dead October:
    • Depending on how much damage cause, you are rewarded with EXP and Pearls.
    • The player who inflicts the most damage (at least 5%) is rewarded with ELP and the October Dread Design or Gold.
    • The player who does the last shot (at least 5% damage) receives the October Dread Design or Gold.
    • Fallback rewards for the design: Pearls, Black Powder, Unstoppable, Teleportation and the Plaque item.
    Below is the picture for Terror Lovibond
    [​IMG]

Below is the image for October Dread

[​IMG]

Below is the image of the Red Dead October
    [​IMG]

10. marios200040

marios200040 Forum Apprentice

event ships are extremely few

11. -Black-King-

-Black-King- Forum Apprentice

There are no event ships on the map, maybe max 2 per map. Way too few, makes the event boring.

12. ArmyoftheSouth

ArmyoftheSouth Forum Greenhorn

is there aa redeem code ?

13. Ironhide-4Ever88

Ironhide-4Ever88 Someday Author

8NBH9REUSF

14. Xenoverse

Xenoverse Padavan

Increase the pearls given from the admiral...
    As well as the chance to drop designs from it....
    I'm getting 2, sometimes 3 gold from it, a real joke

15. Sir~Captain~R

Sir~Captain~R Forum Apprentice

Spawn Rate for Vial collectors is a little low, can taker a while to find them in map, would be nice if that spawn rate is increased.

16. BAPHOMET97

BAPHOMET97 Someday Author

hi, today i killed the boss and i inflicted more than 70 mil dmg and look what i get:
    2020-10-01 12:54:36 You received 169485 EXP (experience points).
    2020-10-01 12:54:36 You received 131514 x Pearls.
    and in the FAQ it says you should inflict more than 5% (25mil) to get the design,70mil means 14%.
    So where is my design???

17. Ðєѕтяσуєя

Ðєѕтяσуєя Forum Greenhorn

You have a chance to get the design, its not guaranteed.

18. StarLightS

StarLightS Padavan

good job on increasing the possibility for painbringers from chests which was like 0,1% chance from previous events, I've got like 8-10 pain cannons since the event started mostly thanks to the gem that gives 10% more rewards cause it gives you 2 pains instead of 1 (unless 2 is the default reward which I highly doubt). https://gyazo.com/b91e2686bdd90f7c7d0651f6ece0b146

19. Xenoverse

Xenoverse Padavan

Overall, he event is pretty boring, and doesn't bring much appart from disruption from the part of the admiral. The design isn't tht good looking, for a fact that I got it, the actual October admiral design would've been better. Quite disappointed in that one. Hopefully the next one will be better [...]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.