i bought 10x pack and 10 single day buffs but only singles were bought

Discussion in 'Help' started by Smaller, Jan 16, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smaller

Smaller Forum Apprentice

i bought 10x buffs and 10 singles buffs all at once(thinking its convenient) in the winterthaw market of which only the singles were bought giving me an error message.
    Now i only got 10 single days and the other one dissapeared

i wanted 20x days not 10 days :mad:

Megaseerver 6
    ID: 85/39427132

2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

In order to prevent this happening in the future, add the Crown version to the cart first, confirm the purchase, and then add the Pearl version to the Cart and confirm the purchase.

This applies to all items that can be found in the "Unique" filter of the in-game Shop. When clicking Unique first it will show you all items available in the in-game Shop that are Unique and can only be purchased if you do not already have the buff. By clicking Unique first and buying the items you would like from there first, you are ensuring that you will be able to purchase all packages in the in-game Shop without missing out.

Tex

As the query has been answered:

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.