I like the way BP avoids posting any information regarding the server issues.

Discussion in 'Help' started by Łé††éяš~öƒ~мåяqµé, Sep 15, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. After the servers have been down for hours, I finally got logged on and out and on and out and...so on...last time I logged on...(after about 50 notices that the server was down) I came back with the bot flag of shame attached to my ship. LoL It would SEEM that someone ....maybe one of the ADMINS, would post something regarding the issues at hand...right? But no...like everything else, everyone who 'works' for BP is a master at deflection/advoidance. Bravo!

2. viictory

viictory Forum Apprentice

for the last three hours many people received De-buff. most likely the problem with the server is the reason for this

3. I have never used a bot just Bigpoint Captain system and for some reason the server issue I lost and keep losing connection. I finally got back on and you guessed my account was de-buffed. I contacted support and told them their system is broken and I can prove 100% no other system but Bigpoints on my computer have never shared or used any kind of exploits. League of Captains system they brought out for some scrolls is it so if it detected one it was their own system. It is being investigated. Will let you know soon if de-buffed will lose a long time legit player. Got a reply said had server issues and many accounts got de-buff that should not have and has been corrected. They are working on it to make sure does not happen again. I was able to get back on and de-buff was gone.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2021
  4. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

every complaint regarding the Gotcha! debuff has to go through Support.

As you have been redirected to Support this thread shall be closed.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.