Feedback Ice in the Sunshine

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Jul 16, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Ice in the Sunshine

Ahoy Pirates,

Please leave any feedback in this discussion thread, for your thoughts and comments on
    Ice in the Sunshine!.

Remember to stay within forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. ©=(Lightning)=©(Vav)

©=(Lightning)=©(Vav) Forum Greenhorn

It feels like there are barely any event NPC on the map & I would love to see a chance of crowns / youlung

3. Deathlge

Deathlge Someday Author

Yo ,, can you explain to me while 80% of admirals spawn on map 30 and above ? like what the heck , on the faq it says 5-45 not 20-45 -_- fix this jeez

4. Realityhard

Realityhard Forum Greenhorn

Idk, its not bad. but its not anywhere near as good as the previous soccer event.

DOWNSIDES
    - No crowns
    - No yolung
    - Barely pearls to be made
    - There is nothing to buy from the souls on the market (atleast it feels empty for a event)
    - Can't shoot event boats, with the low amount of HP. they are sunked way to quick for just a little reward.
    - Group map ain't worth it for the 40k pearls.

POSITIVE
    - Shipwreck is good
    - Chest is good

CONCLUSION
    - Event needs to be updated, this is a event made in 2018/2019? we had 297 cannons those days. we play with 600 now lol.
    - Update the Hp's of the event ships.
    - Better rewards from event boats
    - Make the groupmap (minigame) worth doing.
    - Posibility of gaining Crowns and or Yolung would be nice. (you offer us event ammo without the possibilty of buying it.)

This is just my point of view and my opinion after playing since it started.
    All i did was teleport and teleport and teleport for a event npc that already got sunked.

5. HolyPotatoz

HolyPotatoz Forum Apprentice

From my perspective, being a small ship (Only just reached lvl 15), this event is actually great. I'm actually able to earn some much needed pearls while shooting pearl ammo. The 1.5m HP + low damage output of the basic event ship means that I can actually defeat several of them (with burning ice ammo) without repairing.

I personally haven't been around long enough to see the range of events that happen, but so far, this has been the first one I'm actually able to participate in as a small/new player, which is extremely refreshing.

The event is not without faults, though perfection is impossible. Spawn rate seems somewhat low, even for me who may take a little longer to sink each ship. The rewards are good enough for me, as it currently is the most optimal way for me to farm right now, however I can see the frustration for larger ships, especially since they are a lot more effective at sinking them, the rewards might not be good enough. Personally, I think a 2nd "normal" ship could be added that has a lot more health/dmg, and pays out more, so that they can put their big guns to use more often.

The inclusion of new/small ships is imo important to make them feel... well... included. Being left out of events just because you aren't strong enough isn't particularly fun. The solution could be simple: Add weaker event ships to the roster (with obviously appropriate rewards), maybe even lock these weaker ships to players of a certain level, or scale the reward so that higher leveled players don't gain anything worthwhile from them, so that the small ships have a chance to find and sink these. You could also make these small event ships not contribute to spawning admirals, as well as not have them count towards the leader boards. They would be there so that new players can reap some (worthwhile) rewards from events.

OLD-RANDOM-YO, lellu85 and Bisdak like this.
  6. bodean

bodean Forum Pro

event seems good, But lag and no chat on GA3. not a good start to this event.

7. ☆PANTΣЯ☆

☆PANTΣЯ☆ Junior Expert

this is not an event, there are no npcs or shipwrecks to be found, rewards are almost negative, we are sadly stuck with this for 2 weeks, wow

8. lude1962

lude1962 Forum Commissioner

'The 1.5m HP + low damage output of the basic event ship'
    not anymore, wd BP hp just increased to 15mil, event finished for the small players

OLD-RANDOM-YO likes this.
  9. capetown1

capetown1 Forum Apprentice

Very strange, the pearl reward increased proportionately but not the souls.

OLD-RANDOM-YO likes this.
  10. Realityhard

Realityhard Forum Greenhorn

DOWNSIDE
    - Still no Crowns or Yolung
    - To much HP on Odin if there is no way of gaining enough burning ice. (This is why we need crowns as rewards from event ship))
    - Souls did not increase as reward with the increase of HP's
    - This event was great both for small ships and and bigger ship. (Now its impossible for smaller ship to gain enough burning ice)

POSITIVE
    - Increase of HP's (now we have a chance of seeing a big event boat)
    - Increase of pearls

We need crowns as reward to keep this event running for everyone.

.NothingElseMatters. likes this.
  11. ☆PANTΣЯ☆

☆PANTΣЯ☆ Junior Expert

now the event is better but we also need crowns, perhaps add crowns to the event npc`s with a low chance to drop

12. Partyfoot

Partyfoot Forum Apprentice

either skip crown from ammo to buy or add crowns in rewards

OLD-RANDOM-YO and ☆PANTΣЯ☆ like this.
  13. OLD-RANDOM-YO

OLD-RANDOM-YO Forum Apprentice

I don't understand how these people desert their small players (trying to grind to be big) like that. 1.5m to 15m, wow. No sympathy... smh

14. õWler

õWler Someday Author

maybe they should place getting pearl/crown/yulong for sunking Event npc

15. BOMBER890

BOMBER890 Advanced

If you're gonna increase the hp x10 and the pearls but not the cursed and radiant souls its not an improvement , increase the souls too

16. -*the*Killer*-

-*the*Killer*- Forum Apprentice

This event is not worth to play for .. limit burning ammo, no yulong coins and crowns, the market is not good at all and little rewards .. i wont play this event at all cause normal mission and time spend of playing is better to shoot normal NPC or doing maps .. please reduce the time of this event or replace it for other event as soon as possible .. thanks

17. -*the*Killer*-

-*the*Killer*- Forum Apprentice

DOWNSIDES
    - No crowns
    - No yolung
    - Barely pearls to be made
    - There is nothing to buy from the souls on the market (atleast it feels empty for a event)
    - Can't shoot event boats, with the low amount of HP. they are sunked way to quick for just a little reward.
    - Group map ain't worth it for the 40k pearls.

POSITIVE
    - Shipwreck is good
    - Chest is good

CONCLUSION
    - Event needs to be updated, this is a event made in 2018/2019? we had 297 cannons those days. we play with 600 now lol.
    - Update the Hp's of the event ships.
    - Better rewards from event boats
    - Make the groupmap (minigame) worth doing.
    - Posibility of gaining Crowns and or Yolung would be nice. (you offer us event ammo without the possibilty of buying it.)

I like what our friend post about this event and that is 100% right .. making new update will be good

18. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

After the previous event pearls are now basically worthless for most players except new or very small players as a lot of us made over 100M pearls. Give us yulong or crowns at least. I believe there is not much to do in this event if everything gives pearls.

Realityhard and OLD-RANDOM-YO like this.
  19. -_-Sharma-_-

-_-Sharma-_- Forum Greenhorn

the new ship with 30 mill hp is a lil too much :( i need to use 3-4 75k hps and 2-3 50k voodoo just to try to sink it solo haha i need to work on it hitting me too hard. damage prevention??

Realityhard likes this.
  20. õWler

õWler Someday Author

Hoping for yulong and crown can be gain from event ship

Realityhard likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.