Feedback Ice in the Sunshine

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Jul 16, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Ice in the Sunshine

Ahoy Pirates,

Please leave any feedback in this discussion thread, for your thoughts and comments on Ice in the Sunshine.

Remember to stay within forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. Lennie63

Lennie63 Forum Greenhorn

Why are the daily quests no available today

3. Rafdebelg2

Rafdebelg2 Someday Author

not one quest is available today

thanks

4. Ryste

Ryste Someday Author

I have the same problem as Lennie63 and Rafdebelg2 o_O

5. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

daily quests issue have been forwarded onto our developers.

Rymar

6. Daboyzz!

Daboyzz! Someday Author

so once again an event where quests do not work so getting coin of effort for season a no go. Fix please this is becoming a regular occurrence with every event lately.

-PUSAT- likes this.
  7. StarLightS

StarLightS Padavan

Very good event, good rewards from NPCs, I like it when they have more than 10 million HP since the rewards are at least 20k pearls from them. Please don't do small ship events again and keep it to 10 million HP minimum

8. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

This is very confusing. The FAQs say this:
    • Shield Maiden:
      • Depending on how much damage you cause, you are rewarded with EXP, Radiant or Cursed Souls and Pearls, Crowns or Yulong Coins.
      • The Player who inflicts the most damage receives Cursed or Radiant Souls, Reputation with Sigurd, Ancient Emblems and Pearls or with a small change Worldbreaker cannon level 3.
      • The player who does the last receives Cursed or Radiant Souls.
    Now here is what I got:

2021-07-19 23:38:05 You received 1196 x Yulong coin.
    2021-07-19 23:38:05 You received 2833 x Pearls.
    2021-07-19 23:38:05 You sank Shield Maiden's ship.
    2021-07-19 23:38:05 You received 2 x Ancient Emblem.
    2021-07-19 23:38:05 You received 16 x Cursed souls.
    2021-07-19 23:38:05 You received 8 x Cursed souls.
    2021-07-19 23:38:05 You've received 9x Sigurd Lundgren reputation.
    2021-07-19 23:38:05 You received 171294 EXP (experience points).
    2021-07-19 23:38:05 You received 8 x Radiant souls.

Will The Developers Ever Understand We don't Want to Spend Forever Taking Out an Event Ship Just to Get Basically EP???? My Gosh! What a terrible reward!

9. ☠FIREBALL☠

☠FIREBALL☠ Advanced

I have just noticed that rads show up in logbook but not anywhere else . Made 100+ rads but when i go to buy buffs it says i have no rads please pass on to devs.

The*Defiant likes this.
  10. Rymar

Hello,

We have been informed that you have already contacted support, please continue to liaise with them.

Rymar

11. ~young~girl~19~

~young~girl~19~ Forum Greenhorn

they say that there are a ship and a pet in this event .. why i cant see them ?
    do i have to collect something ?

12. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I am not a Mod, but I see no mention in this Event's FAQs of any available ship design, pet, or both.

13. *Edit*

I imagine everyone is racking up a grip of souls from the event and there is basically nothing for sale in the market using souls. The things that were useful went fast and there are still five more event days. WE ALL know that BP will trade the souls for ammo that we DON'T NEED! Please restock the marked with some new items. (they didn't even offer ships for sale...not that I need a new skin...but???)

Last edited by moderator: Jul 24, 2021
    djt182 and The*Defiant like this.
  14. IERAPETRA-HELLAS

IERAPETRA-HELLAS Forum Greenhorn

I would like to inform you that u can take 2 ships and 1 pet from event (with perls+crowns)
    BP didnt say anything about that to inform players on FAQs.
    i talk also with Greek support but the are sleeping (zzzzzzzzzzzz) the dont know anything .... i believe not only Greek Support.
    Can you tell us (anyone from BP ) why this happent???

The*Defiant likes this.
  15. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I only see this (for cursed and radiant souls)--->https://prnt.sc/1gbg156 Thanks you so much for the information! But where else are you seeing another ship and a pet for this Event?

16. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Ahoy Pirates,

Please find below the patchnotes for todays sync:
    • Bug fix: Quests – Some quests couldn´t be accepted/ redeemed. FIXED

I thought the above means: "Fixed". --->https://prnt.sc/1gbidqx

17. Rymar

Hello,

please make sure that you are talking to the correct Sigurd Lundgren, in SH-11 for example there are two of them.

sigurd.png

Rymar

18. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Update to my post thanking you (I am revising my reply). I am presently in the Safe Haven located between Maps 29-1 and 27-1. When I logged in and went to this particular SH, Lundgren (there is only one of him here) had a Bright Yellow "?" above him. I clicked on it and got "No Quests Available". Then moments later I see this--->https://prnt.sc/1gr2ubo. It has suddenly changed to a Bright White "X". So is the Bright Yellow "?" a glitch?

Last edited: Jul 27, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.